+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wtf???

Wtf???

Wtf, want to fck, I have a problem, I spent 3 years with a girl who I did care about but eho wouldnt put out, so I eent 3 years without anything. we broke up for good a while back, I m er t some one new, we got to fooling around and thats about where things there went south, theres a thread about our relationship in love advice, now im perpetualy horny, simply thinking of a we omrn, seing a pictute of one, or even the mention of a srx sct act gets me hard, masterbation hasnt helped in the lesst. This is getting rayher irritating... Any suggestions yo remady this?

^ Yes, it's called education.
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

What kind of an answer is that?

tss...the first thing...check your grammar before you post...the second,seems you really did something wrong when its like it is,so think about it...

Quote Originally Posted by Hookahmike View Post
    Wtf, want to fck, I have a problem, I spent 3 years with a girl who I did care about but eho wouldnt put out, so I eent 3 years without anything. we broke up for good a while back, I m er t some one new, we got to fooling around and thats about where things there went south, theres a thread about our relationship in love advice, now im perpetualy horny, simply thinking of a we omrn, seing a pictute of one, or even the mention of a srx sct act gets me hard, masterbation hasnt helped in the lesst. This is getting rayher irritating... Any suggestions yo remady this?
    Pay for sex instead. For the right money a hooker will do anything you want.

One in English?
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

Seconded. Can we have the post in English please? Then most of us might be able to reply. I can only assume that you are tired. Or perhaps just stupid.

So, you were in a relationship for 3 years in which there wasn't any sex, yet there was an emotional connection? Now you're in a new relationship and you reached the point where you are now having sex, but this doesn't seem to be enough for you.

There's either two things are work here - either the relationship you are now in doesn't meet your sexual requirements, which in that case you might want to see if it's possible to have sex more often (might entail a lot more work on your part), OR there's an underlying medical/psychological condition that is the cause and you need to have this addressed.

I'd recommend seeing a doctor just to rule out any medical conditions. If that comes back normal, then a psychological approach may be needed.
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

why did you make this thread again?you have one already and everyone tell you what you might do...

First, it was your choice to stay with a girl who didn't meet your needs. Your choice, your fault. I hope you learned from this. My rule is, if she doesn't have sex in 2 months, she wont change, and it's over.

Second, learn what needs women have, and meet them. But don't be fake about it. This might be hard because it involves social issues, and you're an Aspie. In a nutshell:

1. Women like to talk and socialize. They like it when you share personal things about yourself. So share personal things about yourself, what makes you unique. But don't share really important things that need to be kept secret, until you know and trust them.
    2. Women like to go slower in the physical arena. They are hit on almost every day, and most men just want sex. Don't overdo physical-ness on the first date. Give her a hug when you meet her, maybe a light kiss on the lips when the first date is over.
    3. Women like to have an emotional connection. The sharing part above helps. Being there for her when she's down also helps.
    4. For most younger women (approx. under 25), it's very important what their friends think of their boyfriend.
    5. Women like confident men. They are more likely to put work into a relationship when it's needed.
    6. Men who are 'players' choose insecure women because they are easier to fool and manipulate.
    7. Women like cute men. Clean yourself up, comb your hair, fix your teeth, lose weight. All of this is under your control.
    8. Women like to dance. It helps if you can dance. You don't have to be an expert, just relax and dance.
    9. Don't try too hard. Women pick up on this and get turned off. Your attitude toward the date should be you don't care if you have another date, or you never see her again. Relax. Sometimes it works out, sometimes it doesn't. I don't bring flowers, a card or a gift on the first date. My gift is I'm paying for the date. Plus I don't know if I want to see her again yet.

Some misc notes and trends I have seen:
    1. Some women have a very low sex drive. Usually they have no idea that a man actually needs sex. In general, you cannot change their attitude, since, in their experience, sex is unimportant. It's best to just find a new woman in this case.
    2. Learn "Love Languages". Different people like different things so they feel they are loved. Some like physical touch, or sex. Some like a small gift, like a surprise card or gift. Some like verbal "You are special" or "You are beautiful." Some might like a hidden note they find. Learn what your women's "love language" is. Ask her. [URL="http://www.5lovelanguages.com/"]http://www.5lovelanguages.com/[/URL]
    3. It's not all about sex! Women have the need for an emotional connection, and sharing personal things helps that. Telling her how you FEEL about her (your emotions) helps also. Be honest, if you're not yet in love, say that, don't fake it.
    4. Selfish people only think about their needs, and do not understand other people have needs. You need an open-minded person who recognizes your needs, and can meet them. You should ask them about their needs to, like "What do you like after a stressful day at work?" You can find out how they like to relax. Then when they tell you they had a bad day at work, give them what they need.
    Last edited by bulrush; 13-01-12 at 08:43 PM.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

"My rule is, if she doesn't have sex in 2 months, she wont change, and it's over. "

You must be a very sad person mister,or stupid.And i really feel sorry for every your partner.I just wander,if you really understand to those things you wrote bellow...

fleshlight...........go buy one

I apolagize for the issues with the post i was typing on a phone that doesnt work too well. secondly me and my girl are going through some issues and arent seeing eachothe. Finally i posted this in a semidrunk half asleep state right after a party before i went to sleep

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I apolagize for the issues with the post i was typing on a phone that doesnt work too well. secondly me and my girl are going through some issues and arent seeing eachothe. Finally i posted this in a semidrunk half asleep state right after a party before i went to sleep
    find a new girl. the one who'll put out. or better yet, find an older woman.
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

if your young ok i can understand it (hs) buy now days normaly after a month its time to hump. its the thing to do cuz you new into a relationship unless its talked you agree to wait til your married....fuk that shit.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast