+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Might be losing my virginity soon

Mark,
    Swingers tend to be very nice people with a very good grasp at relationships. Their communication MUST be clear and direct so no misunderstanding or jealousy occurs. They don't want drama, just a bit of variety, and partners are vetted carefully. They are very open-minded and non-judgemental. They should be completely honest about what they want from you. Usually they start off with a date but you don't have to have sex. They understand everyone is different and goes at different speeds, and they are fine with that. Just tell her directly how you would like to proceed. If you change your mind and want sex on the first date, ask her.

I think you are just nervous because this swinger girl may seem overwhelming to you. When I had sex the first time I was also very nervous, so I had a few beers. That helped. Your first time you will be nervous, and I think this swinger gal will be honest about what she wants, and I think you need that clear communication. She will also be patient, and I think you need that too.

You don't know me, but I think she is a good fit for you. My first girl was very nice, but not real experienced.

The other thing is my first time was surprisingly emotional for me. I cried a lot, but only because it was so good, and so intimate, that I was overwhelmed. Poor girl probably thought I was bonkers. lol.

Bottom line: you are simply nervous about something new, and that's normal. You need to take a chance and go for it. Then tell us how it went.

Take care.
    Bulrush
    Last edited by bulrush; 16-01-12 at 10:14 PM.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

^^ How did you handle beer breathe, incidentally? Or did the gal not even care?

I couldn't get rid of my virginity fast enough. The first time usually isn't that great anyway. The last time should be the most memorable. However, losing it to an experienced woman is a definite plus. She can teach you things an inexperienced girl can't. The older you get, the less desirable virginity is. I think most people lose it in their teens.

Here's to you, Mrs. Robinson, Jesus loves you more than you will know, whoa oh oh...

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    ^^ How did you handle beer breathe, incidentally? Or did the gal not even care?
    She had some beer too. She didn't care. lol. I mean, she burped louder than I did, and that impresses the high school boys. I always liked a girl that could out-burp me. But I'm different now.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

Damn, I'd like a girl that drinks beer (somehow, there's a negative stigma for the hard liquors with me)..

anyway, that's besides the point: OP, you're lucky to have that kind of dilemma (see my earlier seduction thread)

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    Damn, I'd like a girl that drinks beer (somehow, there's a negative stigma for the hard liquors with me)..

anyway, that's besides the point: OP, you're lucky to have that kind of dilemma (see my earlier seduction thread)
    Can u link me?

what was the out cum

^Pun, much?

Pun for chan

Quote Originally Posted by oldskool83 View Post
    Pun for chan

lol ah yes 4Chan.....one of my favorite sites.

didnt realize that was a site, but i heard it before.

chan4chan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! holla gay boys!!!!!!!!

Go to the alternative gif.

hey guys...how can unsubscribe this thread?...you are SPAMMING my mailbox -.-

same as subscribing....at the top of every page there is "thread tools" click on that and a menu drops down, click on "unsubscribe".

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast