+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Might be losing my virginity soon

Might be losing my virginity soon

So, I've been doing internet dating recently, but it hasn't really gone that well. I have met some nice women, but for one reason or another, things didn't work out (I won't go into each one, unless someone wants me to. )

Anyways, the last few weeks I have been talking to this very pretty 27 year old (I am 23). She seems very fond of me. Last night we spoke on the phone for the first time; we spoke for nearly an hour. We got along GREAT.

During the conversation, she said there was something she had to tell me before we met.

She tells me her and her ex husband were swingers, and shes really open minded and very sexual etc. She told me the swinger lifestyle requires you to be clean, because if you give a disease to someone you know, thats worse than giving it to a random person.

I am nervous because I am a virgin, and don't want to regret my first time. I also think the reason that I am nervous, is because my parents are religious and would not be happy if they knew, I feel like I would be lying to them, and should I lose my virginity, I would be just like everyone else.

Although no one here can tell me what to do/what not to do, I would like any insight from those who have experienced such a dilemma.

Edit: I should note, I have no problem w her lifestyle. That is her own business. Just not something I think I would engage in.

Look if your going to regret loosing your verginity than dont do it, on a side note you and this women dont seem to click in the way a you sd hould for a relstionship to work . Ask yourself are you prepared to be with a women far more sexually agressive than you?

Btw if you go into this it isnt just her business it becomes yours, are you ready to feal with her lifestyle

I should note, I told her I wasn't looking for a long term relationship, and she said that is fine with her.

Well then wheres the problem, your 23 your perants cant live your life for you its time uou stoped worring what they yhink and make your own decision

Anyone who can actually type coherently?

When I was a virgin, I wanted to make sure that my first time would be with someone I would feel entirely comfortable and safe with. There would've been time later on for "adventures" and such. To this day, I'm very happy I waited until I was with the "right" guy. So my advice is, if you don't feel completely comfortable around this woman, then wait until you do, or until you meet a girl with whom you do. But it's really up to you, if you want to lose your virginity bad, then just go for it. After all, it's just sex. But you wouldn't have opened this thread, if you were totally comfortable with the prospect...

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    But you wouldn't have opened this thread, if you were totally comfortable with the prospect...
    that's true. who knows, I may go on a few dates with her and find I am not comfortable with her.

prepare yourself to be with a women who is gonna hump other men while she if with you. honestly thats prob why shes divorced...i know somthing that was into that and it was the main reason....

if your looking to loose it to someone you wanna have a good relationship with then i dont think this is the lady, but if you wanna bust a nut her in vag...go buddy go!

Yeah, it's not like you're going to jump immediately into bed with her : ). Take a few dates to get to know her and see how you feel around her, then decide whether you want to get to the next level or not.

I am hoping we DONT have sex the first date, so I can get to know her more. And I am not looking for a relationship with her, just dating. I told her this, and she was fine with it.

dating ends up being a relationship if you keep seeing her...its a catch 22. id hump on the 1st date...hell i humped a girl before we ever had our 1st date when i 1st met her...the ones ya hump early on normaly dont last fyi. give her a week then tell her to mount up!

AND WHAT IF...this happened to me with my gf...i was a virgin,she was more experienced and she told me to pay some prostitute,cos she doest want to teach somebody from the very beginning again...WHAT WILL YOU ADVISE THEN?i wander...what if i was saving my first time for the true love?

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark1 View Post
    I am hoping we DONT have sex the first date, so I can get to know her more. And I am not looking for a relationship with her, just dating. I told her this, and she was fine with it.
    Its not hope, its a choice. Know what you want going into this, or you will get taken advantage of.

I agree with Searocks comment, fwiw.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

She talks of being "clean" who's to say she is. The internet is a place that should be utilized with much caution. You really don't know her, and even attractive, friendy people can be dishonest people. When it comes to finding the right person, that means compatibility, and having the same expectations. She openly said she is a swinger...well that's fine to each their own, BUT you are not a swinger, and from what you have mentioned about yourself, there is no way you want to seek, or be a part of this lifestyle. So you want to get laid, that's fine you are an adult, you can decide whether you want to or not. Since you don't have much experience, I suggest you stay away from this one. You need to be more realistic about your situation....just take your time and find yourself an honest, down to earth girl that covers everything on your ideal girl checklist. losing your virginity shouldn't be a race. You want it to be special, then make it special. Maybe you should find a girl on a Christian site....girls who are of like mind, and possibly looking to lose their virginity....not everyone, religious or otherwise is going to hold off till marriage.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast