+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Please help. She's perfect for me, but I don't know what to do

Please help. She's perfect for me, but I don't know what to do

I've been realy realy down for a while now, and the only thing I feel that can relase my pain is to be with a womwn. Not any woman though; THE woman. The woman who I love(vice versa), who I'm going to spend the rest of my life with. I have wanted this for around a year now, but have never found anyone. I've been to scared to try. I realy, realy want this.

Now I finaly found a woman who I am falling deeply in love with(after so long). I can't get her off my mind, and old familiar feelings are coming back from then plus even more, so I know it's love. She is absolutely perfect for me. She's EVERYTHING I want in a woman.

The problem is, now im falling in love, the situation is the MOST awkward possible.

I'm now currently on this course through the dole, and she's one of my teachers. I've knew her for 2 weeks now. The age difference isn't a problem, im 20 and she's 23, and I know she is single, but it's the whole "Mixing pleasure with buissiness" game that's scaring me.

I keep asking my self, what if I ask her how she feels about me and she doesn't feel anything? It would be awkward for the both of us there on, as the course lasts another 5 1/2 months. What if I tell her how I feel and she doesn't feel for me? The same. What If we do get together, but finnish on uneven terms? The same. What if she gets a boy friend and I miss my chance? What do I do?

I REALY want to be with this woman, and I don't wan't to miss my chance(**If I have one**). But I don't know what to do, how to act, how to make her feel atracted to me. I mean, I've caught her looking and looking away when our eyes meet, and she laughs at my jokes. Does this mean anything?

But other times she kind of ignores me/blanks me, which makes me think she doesn't like me. And it hurts me(another sign it's love). But when I sat down and thaught about it, I came to a conclusion that she might be playing games. Trying to keep me interested, by keeping me guessing whether she likes me or not. Could this be so?

The past while now my image hasn't been exactly desirable IMO(in my opinion). Sure I've been washed and brushed my teeth, but my hairs been a little longer than short and tiny bit greasy at times(not too much) and my skins been dry. So I've had my hair cut an bought moisturiser because my skins a bit dry.

I've kind of been trying to let her know I like her, but I don't know If I've been getting the mesage across because I dont want to make it too obvious, because I'm scared.

I'm planning on trying to make a big image impresion on monday, but trying not to give the signals I(think) I've been sending, to try and give her the chase of whether It's me who likes her or not. Is this a good Idea?

I just don't know what to do. What should I do?

P.S I'ld realy apreciate it if some female members would coment on this, it would help a lot. Obvoiusly the males opinions are equaly welcome, if not more.

Thanks
    WS.
    Last edited by Wandering Soul; 05-03-05 at 07:22 AM.

well if you ask her how she feels about you of course she's not gonna say, "i love you you're the one for me," have you two even really talked? personally i think you may be one of those people who are in love with love. you don't really know what it is and you're so intrigued by it and you want it so badly that you're forcing things. you can't force it, you just have to help it along a little. you're only 20, that's young. i didn't meet my boyfriend until i was 25, and now i'm 27 and i still don't know if we'll be together forever and ever, you never can tell those things. be patient. talk to her and ask her out for some coffee or something. but being the love of someone's life is a big responsibility and if you put that on her too quickly, it'll freak her out. just try to be yourself and be confident, i know that's hard but hey, fake it till you make it. it hasn't been that long, people have waited decades longer. but be aware that she might tell you no. that's always a chance people take, but it's worth it, you never know until you ask. and if she says no then there's so many other women out there that may be perfect for you, you just have to chill out and let it come in it's own time. okay?

Ok thanks.

It's just i've been alone for so long now, an have never realy been interested in anyone. I've always wanted to be with some on I realy care about, not just a....you know.

How can I let her know that I'm interested in her like, hidden message wise without making it obvious, and keep her interested in me? I have no Idea.

That's good advice.

Be aware, pain isn't necessarily a "sign of love." It's more likely a sign of obsession. I think the awkwardness would be too weird for you, so you might want to wait for her to make the first move, if it's going to happen.

Personally, I would spend a bit more time on the attractive girlies that are your classmates. Though, since you are fixated on this teacher, she's probably the hottest female in the room (guys are so predictable.) Stop acting so eager! Talk to some other girls in front of her and maybe she'll want you. I'm not saying that's the healthiest way to develop a relationship, but it would probably work.

Relax bro. Don't do anything stupid.

being alone is not so bad. being with someone isn't some magic happiness potion, it has it's ups and downs too. but i understand you want to be with this person and that's cool. ask her if she'd be interested in going out to have coffee with her or lunch or something low key, get to know her. and don't be afraid to make it obvious, if you like her you like her. hidden messages are kinda sneaky. i would rather have a guy be obviously in like with me and not have been afraid to come out and admit it and not be afraid to be rejected then have someone hint at it or be vague, people aren't mind readers, you have to come right out and tell them things...

and ya, don't do anything stupid.

To bohemiandonut: Why focus on other people? I get sexualy atracted(so to speak) to women all the time. It's just not what I wan't. Sure I'm sexualy atracted to her, but it's more than "Phwoarr I'ld F**k her". You know what I mean. The thing's she does and says drive me wild. And NOT a lot of women do that for me.

You say teacher like she's a school teacher. It's not like that, it's a real relaxed atmosphere. She's only a few years older, and that's exactly what i'm looking for. Everyone just has a laugh, work isn't the real prority there, for us anyway. It's what ever the reason your there for, to help you get back to work.

I don't care who's right, say this with me, now:

She is not perfect.
    She is not perfect.
    She is not perfect.
    She is not perfect.
    She is not perfect.

You are infatuated, and if my experience serves me correctly, you will probably turn a blind eye to anything that goes wrong.
    [url=http://moeburn.homelinux.com/][/url]

Death is like sex in highschool, because if you knew how many times you missed it, you'd be paralyzed.

Elaborate plz? I have literaly no experience.

sometimes we think that people are perfect for us and we make all these things up in our minds and it's really not the reality.

So why am I feeling the same feelings as the last time I was in love?

what was the situation last time you were in love?

Quote Originally Posted by Wandering Soul
    So why am I feeling the same feelings as the last time I was in love?
    Well, given you call it the "last time", you leave me to only presume you weren't in love. Love is when you care about someone, trust that you could leave them for a year and come back to find them still there, its about tolerance, commitment, and oh so many other things.

Death is like sex in highschool, because if you knew how many times you missed it, you'd be paralyzed.

Love is trust.

Quote Originally Posted by bohemiandonut
    Love is trust.
    Well not trust alone, silly.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast