+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Didn't see it coming?

Didn't see it coming?

I'd love to hear some stories of intimate, not-just-friendly kisses that you guys and girls have gotten from people who you didn't expect them to come from at the time.
    [url=http://moeburn.homelinux.com/][/url]

Death is like sex in highschool, because if you knew how many times you missed it, you'd be paralyzed.

Awww....

This is sad! But I was at this party with a girl, I didn't go with her but I met up with her there. We were drinking a little bit (just a little bit!), and standing close to eachother and talking. There was loud but gentle music playing. She was facing me and we both stopped talking for a while to just gaze at eachother.

The next we know, and we're totally making out with eachother, she's pushing me up a car (we were in the party host's driveway) and we are really going at it! Aww it was so fun and we took a walk and she commented on how our hands fit perfectly together. I nearly melted!

She had to go, and it was sad but I was exhilarated!

Now for the depressing part.

I walked back to the party, and this guy (an aquaintance) who had liked her started giving me all this sh*t. "I saw you with Cheri man, stay away from her." A crowd had formed and I was totally in shock. "What? Ryan, come on, don't be like this, lets play guitar together man! Let's jam!"
    "No, don't ****ing touch me."

I just left, gathered my friends and started walking to my car. Along the way they said he was just f*cking with me. I was totally angered, because I know this guy was actually angry, and yet, he chooses to make me look like the ass who didn't get the joke. So I started the car and drove up the street towards the party. Nearing the driveway, I slowed down, rolled down the window and yelled:

"F*CK YOU RYAN I MADE OUT WITH YOUR GIRLFRIEND!"

I laughed the whole way home.

Nothing came of the girl. I was too shy to pursue it. I think I'll go shoot myself in th foot.

Peace.

aw that is really sad. ::blowing my already raw nose::

Alright, i broke up with my exboyfriend at one point..dont remember when, but a couple days later he was like..beat up about it so i invited him over to watch a movie. So we're watching the movie, and all the sudden he play punches me in the arm. So I punch him really hard back, and then he like..tackles me to the floor! and i was sitting there thinking.."oh, ok he's just being fun" :|...so then he's like..seriously grabbing at me..so i try to kick him in the balls. And then he gets on top of me! and he holds me down and kisses me! what the ****ing fuxorz? so i was like..shocked and i told him to get up, and he held me down, and this time i turned my face away, he pulled my face back toward him and kissed me again! i was like NO NO STOP IT AHHHH.

not pleasant.

"In the future, everyone will be famous for 15 minutes..." -Andy Warhol

One time I was at the Zoo and I got a little to close to the monkey cage....thus my first kiss was engaged.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

a lot more romantic than my first kiss.

"In the future, everyone will be famous for 15 minutes..." -Andy Warhol

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I was out for a beer with a guy friend of mine after I'd just broken up with my bf.....was sort of giving him the whole sob story.......then he just reached out, grabbed me by the back of my head, and kissed me. I was completely dumbfounded, and I think the bartender said something like "Youre ****in awesome buddy!"
    I was just like...."uhhhhh.......ok, don't do that again."
    Totally awkward.

i was cuddling with my best friend one night while watching a movie and he was holding me closer than usual and after the movie was over we were laying next to each other about to fall asleep when he started to hold me tighter and closer against him. then is felt his lips touch mine and he kissed me softly....it was weird because i never looked at him like that and thought that he didnt look at me like that either but obviously i was wrong.

i was with my friend( who later became my gf) in the library talking and i was pretty tired and i had my closed my eyes, i felt hot breath onmy lips and when i opened my eyes she wa so close to me, i just looked and then she kissed me. i felt like i had attained paradise then even though i didnt expect it!!
    * sighs as he remembers her*

Hussain
    Are there no prisons? Are there no workhouses? - The Ghost of Christmas Past

mine was erm....ice skating, this lad i hated skated upto me and kissed me, so i pushed him back and he fell over and sprained his wrist. needless to say he hasnt done anything like that since, apparently he thought it was romantic, i guess if the guy changed it would be lol

Quote Originally Posted by moeburn
    I'd love to hear some stories of intimate, not-just-friendly kisses that you guys and girls have gotten from people who you didn't expect them to come from at the time.
    Last Thursday, Saint Patrick's Day, I'm talking to these two girls I just met. One is cute that I am attracted to. She has this tag on her shirt that says "kiss me, I'm Irish". Anyways, at one point during the night when we were chatting we overheard somebody talking about those buttons. Our conversation stopped, I looked at her button, made eye contact, and then we both moved in for a fabulous kiss right there.

Seems to me there's alot more bad stories than there are good ones...
    [url=http://moeburn.homelinux.com/][/url]

Death is like sex in highschool, because if you knew how many times you missed it, you'd be paralyzed.

Quote Originally Posted by moeburn
    Seems to me there's alot more bad stories than there are good ones...
    Mines not that bad. That monkey was attractive.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."