+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How do i get my girlfriend to kiss me?.

How do i get my girlfriend to kiss me?.

I've been going out with this girl for 8 months and we still haven't kissed what should i do?.

I was once in a relationship like that.

Here what YOU do:

KISS HER!

It is honestly that simple. She is probably wondering the same thing about you. "Why hasn't he kissed me, yet!?"

I say, 'grow the balls' and JUST DO IT.

Plan the occassion. I took my old girl for a walk in a field. It was a cloudless night, and we layed down. We talk a bit, and then things got VERY quiet. Then we started to just look at each other. This is where my heart started to pump... BIG TIME. This is the point in time where you either make it, or BREAK IT. You have to stay strong, and just move in. She is going to know what you are doing/planning. It is going to feel awkward at first. Just keep going (of course, unless she tells you otherwise, which I highly doubt. Just be gentle.) Eventually, it will just start to 'feel' right.

It just takes the courage to do it man. After that, it is easy sailing. All you got to do is 'break the ice.'

Let us know how it goes.

"I still find each day too short for all the thoughts I want to think, all the walks I want to take, all the books I want to read, and all the friends I want to see."
    - John Burroughs

Cheers for that but what if i can just give her a peck on the cheek what if she's not ready for a snog.

Dude, if you are gonna go for a kiss --- go ALL the way. No one said you have to play tonsil hockey with her. A nice light kiss (on the lips) with a little bit of tongue will be fine (should anyways). Leave the intense kissing for another time. First you have to break the ICE. If you sense she DOESN'T want to do it (when you first have landed your kiss on the lips) don't go any further for that night. Keep your tongue in. Just give her a peck on the mouth and retreat. If you find she is very 'welcoming' then go for a little tongue. If you find she is VERY welcoming, play some tonsil hockey! If you find she wants more then that.. well I don't think you need me to tell what to do after that.
    "I still find each day too short for all the thoughts I want to think, all the walks I want to take, all the books I want to read, and all the friends I want to see."
    - John Burroughs

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    haha... exactly, just plant one on her, she's your gf and probably wondering why you haven't kissed her yet. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

I had that problem. My third date I had with my g/f, after it was done I was talking to myself saying damn why the hell didn't I kiss her? by the end of our forth date we kissed. It was awkward I give it that, but its a much better feeling then saying to yourself over and over in your mind why didn't I kiss her. Go for it!!!
    A little opinion in a big matter.

i definently agree, KISS HER. its the guy's job to make the move and believe me, she wants to be kissed. shes prolly starting to wonder if u even WANT to kiss her if u havent done it yet. after the first kiss, its easy to kiss when u want but just, and i quote "grow some balls" and do it.
    *~Sarah~*

KISS HER FOR THE LOVE Of GOD!!!

Damn boy! Just do it! She's probably going insane, INSANE you hear me?! 8 months and NO KISSING?! (Ok, ok, take a deep breath Killerbabe)

But beware that now you've waited for oh SO long, most likely, she's starting to think that you're just friends...or you're too chicken, or have some other problems or something!

SO GO FOR IT - it feels great, I promise. It's undescribable. Shoot, if my boyfriend were here I'd kiss him and kiss him. It's a euphoric feeling, YOU'RE MISSING OUT!!!
    I have it all. Including kino.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Originally posted by smartie87
    i definently agree, KISS HER. its the guy's job to make the move and believe me, she wants to be kissed. shes prolly starting to wonder if u even WANT to kiss her if u havent done it yet. after the first kiss, its easy to kiss when u want but just, and i quote "grow some balls" and do it.
    haha..you kiss the guy first...!!! lol. raverboy

nah..that wouldn't be too romantic. the guy has to kiss her!! it's HIS first kiss.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i think that girls who are wiling to make the first move are sexy because it shows their drive and it makes you want to respond with more sexual agression.. *wink* raverboy

Yes, but not when it comes to his first kiss..has to be romantic, not agressive. If you know what I mean...

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    true... the aggression will grow..that's when it turns sexy.. raverboy

ya, i dont think i want my boyfriend to "respond with more sexual aggression" just now.... im good with takin it slow
    *~Sarah~*

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    hahaha..just wait till later in the relationship. raverboy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast