+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ashamed of my kind

Quote Originally Posted by MetalPhoenix View Post
    No..it's not new. It's just gotten to such a level that not only do I notice, I'm actually ashamed of what I am (a man)
    If that's not being overly dramatic then I don't know what is. You should stop being ashamed for things that are totally out of your control and start working on being a good guy who doesn't resort to being a doormat in order to appear "nice."

It's certainly okay to tell a woman "no" and she'll still like you and shock of all shocks...saying "no" doesn't make a guy someone to be ashamed of. He's still a good guy in general.

This is about how a lot of guys these days act like assholes who show no respect and treat people like garbage.
    Where in hell do you hang out?

And that is more bloody whining.

I'm sorry that you think you have to take on the flaws of others to turn it into a flaw of your own (men are pigs therefore I am ashamed of being one). Relish being atypical, enjoy the fact that you are able to be your own person. Personally, typical women annoy the crap out of me and as such I have very few female friends. Doesn't mean I don't enjoy being female. I choose to take the fact that typical women seem bitchy and shallow as a good thing, means I am not one of the crowd.

Seriously, you need a shift of perspective.
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm actually ashamed of what I am (a man)
    Cool. Change genders then.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    When will you people learn to read...for ****'s sake
    THIS IS NOT ABOUT ME!!!!
    *sigh* Yes, yes. People suck. Good news tho: eventually they'll all be dead.

Anything else, Grasshopper?
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Funny how "nice guys" ask where are the girls that want a nice guy. I can answer that. Those girls are the ones who complain about why guys keep going for the sluts and not a nice decent girl like them.

reason a girl cant get a nice guy is cuz she pissed them all off..........lol!!!!!!!!!!!! so true!!!!!!!!

be an asswhole, get your farther and respected and dont make you look like a little wussy.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i'm taking it that you're in college... you little boy you.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

That's it. I (a man) am officially ashamed of men. We're rude, uninterested, (sexually) frustrated assholes.

What the **** is wrong these days? Chivalry is completely dead. I hear friends and colleagues talk about how many girls they can kiss with in one night out. They're talking about (and I'm ****ing quoting here): "****ing this chick and ditching her the next day".
    What the hell happened to some mutual respect? What the hell is wrong with being nice and interested in the girl as a person? What does she like, what are her hobbies? What does she do for a living? What does she study?
    When I ask such question to guys, I get pretty much the same answer every time: "I don't care"

reading through this forum (and going on personal experience) I've come to learn that being "the good guy" as it were, means getting friendzoned before you've completed the sentence "how's your day?".

If this means I'm going to stay single for the rest of my life, I'm good with that. No ****ing way I'm ever turning into an aforementioned dickhead.

I'm ashamed of what most men are and I don't want to be part of this.

Enjoy the rest of your day
    You must be pretty young.

Honestly I see no reason to look after women or even care about their well being. They're grown ups who can take care of themselves. What you're experiencing is a pretty common chemical reaction in your brain where your hormones tell you that you need to look after women (because they have ovaries) and this is manifesting itself in the form of your OP because there are not any bears to fight off.

The anger you experience is probably due to that after making that post, there is not a bouncy little thing to drag back to your cave with.

I suggest a girlfriend will help you control these hormonal reactions in the future. Perhaps you could even pretend to fight off a bear for her, or other threatening predator ?

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    *sigh* Yes, yes. People suck. Good news tho: eventually they'll all be dead.

Anything else, Grasshopper?
    I think most problems boil down to the following : I'm not attractive enough and I'm all pissed off some boy/girl won't have sex with me.

I kinda agree with OP. Quite a lot of men around me are disrespectful. It's a pity, but I also find it annoying how people just do each other without actually knowing or caring for each other. Grosses me out.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Alphyn View Post
    I kinda agree with OP. Quite a lot of men around me are disrespectful. It's a pity, but I also find it annoying how people just do each other without actually knowing or caring for each other. Grosses me out.
    You jelly, brah?

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZRflz-93JA[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    Funny how "nice guys" ask where are the girls that want a nice guy. I can answer that. Those girls are the ones who complain about why guys keep going for the sluts and not a nice decent girl like them.
    That's bullshit. You're confusing nice with morbidly obese and disgusting.

I'd give my right nut for a nice, attractive girl. A girl with a good heart. Someone who doesn't spout four letter words and drink herself stupid every Saturday night. A girl who encourages me to be a better man.

I've never met a nice girl who wasn't hideously unattractive or horribly flawed in some other capacity. Nice people don't exist in a society that glorifies scum like the cast of Jersey Shore and the latest wealthy skankwhore to leak a sex tape.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Jambona View Post
    I've never met a nice girl who wasn't hideously unattractive or horribly flawed in some other capacity.
    You're not looking hard enough, then.

I shouldn't have to scour the world with a microscope to find decency, self-respect, poise, etc, etc. in other people.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast