+ Follow This Topic

Thread: signs he likes you

signs he likes you

Hey guys,

apart from the obvious 'i like you' what are good signs that you like a girl?

I posted a while back about a guy I met and I was confused to whether he liked me or not. Since that time we've seen each other again - he invited me round to his. It was last min and after a few flirty messages on fb. Just to remind you...he has only been single 5 months and personally think he has issues of trust from the last relationship. I on the other hand, know what I want and have been single nearly 4 years.

So I go to his and we did end up kissing but he took him ages to kiss me. The conversation flowed well with him winding me up by throwing playful insults etc; after making a cup of tea he came back and slapped me on my forehead and then the kissing started after him wrestling me. Took him a while but he got there in the end.

I messaged him the other night asking if he would like to go the football to which he replied he's got no money. I explained that the tickets were free and then he said he would feel cheeky. When I said I understand if he's got no money...he said that he was gutted and was really happy that i'd offered. Haven't heard from him since....

what do you think?

How long has it been since he contacted you? He might just be busy, and sometimes guys forget, even if they really like someone. No one is perfect, ok?

If he hasn't called you, why haven't you called him?
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

sadie_genie Guest
    You offered him a date and he didn't take it without a good explanation? That isn't good. You already got out of your way to make a move on him. Sit back and let him contact you. You would make yourself look desperate if you keep texting him when he hasn't replied. Plus, if he is busy, he wouldn't like you nagging him. If you don't hear from him, forget about him.

Thanks guys. Last time I heard from him was Monday. Just to clarify his replies were hinting to still go the football but I took his first reply as no so therefore wasn't prepared to let him think I was desperate for him to go. The fact that he continued to say 'I'm gutted' told me this; he also said 'I would of loved to have gone' basically hinting for me to say well come then. I've no reason to contact him now so time will tell. Either way I've showed him I'm interested and that I've actually taken into account his interests, which is surely a plus

Perhaps I"m just a really old fart these days but when I was a lively young thing kissing somebody meant that at the very least you liked them. Then you went to the next stage.........
    Seems incredibly complicated these days.