+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Why are women so up themselves ?

Jeez cam you really know how to make a girl feel special lol.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Finally, this thread got interesting.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by CAM View Post
    This bullshit only feeds the fire. BTW. You aren't so f-ing "awesome." You're just one sex in one species out of 1.7 million species on the planet. You eat, you shit, you jabber, you reproduce, and you'll die. What is so damned awesome about you? Just be thankful you have the gift of life, live it well, and get out of everyone's face--they're busy living their lives, too.
    Darling, I was being silly. Of course there is nothing awesome about having boobs and not having to play with them all day.

By the way, I do actually think I am awesome, but no more awesome than anyone else and in a lot of cases quite less awesome. I do not think one sex is better than the other at all, I am a humanist, not a feminist.

And if I am a pain in your opinion, so be it. Glad to know I am making an impact.
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.

Women don't want to have sex with me. I am a big fat dork. I am also extremelly un-cool and outside of work related tasks have the social skills of a ternup.

Quote Originally Posted by BoredGeorge View Post
    Women don't want to have sex with me. I am a big fat dork. I am also extremelly un-cool and outside of work related tasks have the social skills of a ternup.
    You have a spectacular aura about you....your rep says so. I think you are lying ; )

Quote Originally Posted by BoredGeorge View Post
    It is spelled "turnip."

Cheers bra,

[QUOTE=MaidenMinx;793103]Darling, I was being silly. Of course there is nothing awesome about having boobs and not having to play with them all day. QUOTE]

So, what you just said was: It is not awesome to have boobs and not play with them all day.

Really? Most men aged 15-24 would disagree...or not.

At age 25, most guys begin to realize that it would be nice if you did something else around the house, like fold the laundry and cook a meal. Or maybe go out and get a job to pay the mortgage.

Boobs are nice, but they have limited utility in terms of time of use in any given week, month or year. From what I have experienced, time of use actually declines over time. If so, we could figure out the inflection point using the first derivative....

In industry, economists figure out the time of use for equipment. If it isn't used too often, then it is cheaper to lease the equipment rather than maintain equipment inventory which may get outdated, get stolen or lost. Get my point?

Again, I feel I can now approach the day having vented the spleen. Thanks

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    George and chump welcome back!
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    awesome |ˈôsəm|
    adjective
    extremely impressive or daunting; inspiring great admiration, apprehension, or fear : the awesome power of the atomic bomb.

I'm not awesome either. Probably a good thing too, it sounds like a tough role.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    There are some good ideas in Atlas Shrugged, btw. But it was a drag to read. The Fountainhead is a much better book, IMO.

Parasites abound--I'm one of them. Most are, since we can't all be part of that <2%. But the masses certainly have a role in how these bright stars are helped or hindered. What is rare is that person (woman or man) who has taken an honest, hard look at themselves to decide where they can best be of service. It also helps if the truly exceptional don't go out of their way to be dismissive of the unwashed masses. I suspect that a very 'talented smallness' (aka Tooheys) in the world also fall in that <2%, and the masses are much more likely to identify with them and give them power. Its just human nature.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    awesome |ˈôsəm|
    adjective
    extremely impressive or daunting; inspiring great admiration, apprehension, or fear : the awesome power of the atomic bomb.

I'm not awesome either. Probably a good thing too, it sounds like a tough role.
    I still stand by being awesome. :-) Lots of people find me daunting.

Cam, you took so long to respond to my post, and you blathered on so much, I couldn't be arsed responding to you.
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.

Quote Originally Posted by MaidenMinx View Post
    I still stand by being awesome. :-) Lots of people find me daunting.

Cam, you took so long to respond to my post, and you blathered on so much, I couldn't be arsed responding to you.
    I figured I'd hold off because you had some family issues to which many were sympathetic. Sincere sympathies (I mean it).

Now back to our show....

Plus, you cogent and dense writing often requires much thought on my part before proper and dignified response. I feel as if I am reading the Book of Proverbs when I come across your sage script.

Quote Originally Posted by CAM View Post
    I figured I'd hold off because you had some family issues to which many were sympathetic. Sincere sympathies (I mean it).

Now back to our show....

Plus, you cogent and dense writing often requires much thought on my part before proper and dignified response. I feel as if I am reading the Book of Proverbs when I come across your sage script.
    I am like Monkey, Great Sage, Equal of Heaven.

Beyond that, I have nothing right now (except a headache). I will attempt a response when I can get my lap top functional and see more than the window I am typing in. :-)

And thank you for your consideration. Much appreciated.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by MaidenMinx View Post
    I am like Monkey, Great Sage, Equal of Heaven.
    LOL, you have a Nobel Prize kicking around in your closet too, I bet. Perhaps its time to update the definition of Awesome. Its like the inverse of how 'the shit' used to mean something bad.

*I* am Not Awesome. Cam, you too. All hail the Not Awesome.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast