+ Follow This Topic

Thread: im so fcking lost

im so fcking lost

So we dated for a month or so, things seemed like they were good then at the beginning of the month we almost stopped talking all together in the course of a day we talk but nothing like before. the other night we hung out and when i dropped her off.it almost seened like she was expecting me to kiss her i cant tell if that was it or what but it was a very awkward parting. the next day i asked her about it and she said it was nothing and that she just.wants.to be friends, today she txts me and we talk almost like we were dating again. what is going on?

Oh and she has apergers and we are both 20

she's playing too many mind games. After only a month of dating....forget about it!

Life is way too short to put up with shit. Dump her.

Some women have to have great conversation in order to continue the relationship. Maybe she didn't think the conversation "clicked" for her, so she's not interested. My question is, why do so many women still expect the man to carry the conversation? Are they still trapped in the 1950s?
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

well it's the whole male and female roles. Men are expected to be the ones to take the lead, ask the girl out on the date, make the plans, pay for dinner, make the first move etc. etc. etc. Women are there to look pretty, smile and their real personality will show once you become their boyfriends....

Thats how things were going till what happened happened, she withdrew so i backed off a bit now i just dont know what to do

Quote Originally Posted by bulrush View Post
    Some women have to have great conversation in order to continue the relationship. Maybe she didn't think the conversation "clicked" for her, so she's not interested. My question is, why do so many women still expect the man to carry the conversation? Are they still trapped in the 1950s?
    Maybe it's ingrained? Ya know like so many men say that the need to spread their seed is ingrained...

Thing is conversation was always good we would talk for hours. Right after things got weird she said she was feeling an emotion she didnt understand

Im done moved on got a date next week so yeah

A date with a different girl I hope.
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...