+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I Need Some Awnsers Quick!!!

I Need Some Awnsers Quick!!!

i posted this problem a day ago......i have a big problem... my girlfriend was talking to me on the internet about me smoken weed and she left for a second and her mom read it and now her mom told her she has to break up with me and i love her so much so we decided to go out behind her back. anyone know how i could get her mom to trust me again because she said i cant see her till i stop that and i have, but i dont know how i could show her cause i never really talk to her?? GOT ANY ODEAS OF HOW TO GET HER TO TRUST ME AGAIN???

now i am going to her mom to talk to her and i am wondering if anyone has any suggestion of what i can tell her so she believe me that i actually did quit smoking pot and i really did and to get her to let us keep seein each other????? i need awnsers quic
    k!!

here is what i have planned out that im gonna say to her mom.....i know its difficult for u to trust me but ive quit adn i wont do it again i swear i will never do it again. its really hard not being able to see your daughter i miss her allot.If you dont believe i quit u can give me a test or i can do whatever u want..... i just really miss ur daughter and i promise you im done doing dumb stuff like that and im never goin to do it again

what do u think any suggestions on that also????

You can get your parents to call and talk to her mom, she'll believe *them*.

But what you said is also nice though. I don't know if that'll work *for sure*, but it's kinda cute.