+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Hi I'm new here

Marvelous is teh cool.

We bastard pricks need to stay on the same side.

So far we got Frasbee, Laguna, Kiechi, Illusional, IKnowEverything, Myelf, Donut, Misombra...we are among the only level headed individuals around this dump!

Stick around and we might let you take "Teh Indoc".
    ---------------------------------------------------------

Oh and by the way, Mismobra isn't a bastard prick, she is more like "Team Mom" I guess you could say...**GIGGLES AND SNUGGLES MISOMBRA** thehehehe

Cybog - I've never seen you like this, LOL!

Marvelous - Yesh, you two do have similiar sub titles, he was complaining for a bit to me yesterday but he's alright about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cybog
    Marvelous is teh cool.

We bastard pricks need to stay on the same side.

So far we got Frasbee, Laguna, Kiechi, Illusional, IKnowEverything, Myelf, Donut, Misombra...we are among the only level headed individuals around this dump!

Stick around and we might let you take "Teh Indoc".
    I like it :]
    Bastard Prick
    So welcome...
    f@Q resistance

/true/
    All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.
    Edmund Burke
    A true master paralyze's his opponent
    Leaving him vulnerable to an attack

Quote Originally Posted by KaWaiiSkYe

Marvelous - Yesh, you two do have similiar sub titles, he was complaining for a bit to me yesterday but he's alright about it.

I'll change it a bit, so be cool
    Say what kind of bound You share ??
    And kiss for U Skye
    Edmund Burke

Thankies again for the kiss and what do you mean by what kind of bound I share?

What is with U and Innova ?
    U are together ? Or I don't know ;P
    Edmund Burke

What do U think about new sub ??
    And could Innova say something ?
    Edmund Burke

Me and Innova aren't together, no. As much as I wish we were but yeah...

Anyway, I don't think he'll complain anything about your sub title now and I think it's nice. Keep it like that.

Me and Innova aren't together, no. As much as I wish we were but yeah...

Anyway, I don't think he'll complain anything about your sub title now and I think it's nice. Keep it like that.

thx for that who don't know Seraphin is the highest Angel
    And if U aren't together i can kiss U in My posts ??
    kiss for U
    Edmund Burke

Do you really like kissing? Thanks anyhoo...

Lol everyone on this forum would kill to see me get really angry, I notice this as of late...

I've always been more of a lover then a fighter, but I am not without my causes. I don't like to fight over little things. Why? Well life is too short to get angry over every little thing that comes your way. Sure I like to mess around, which may look sort of angry (It's the internet lol, sometimes it's hard to tell motives). That being said, I do take the things I'm given seriously, like being a mod on this wild and versitle forums. I feel like I represent it, and such I act with dignity when it calls for it.

There are a lot of things in life that we cannot help, more over things we cannot stop. This is who I am, as my quote below states, "When I look into the mirror, I realise that I am a self-image of the choices I have made. A recollection of the past preparing itself for a future". Is this not a pefect fitting in explaining who we've become? Some have called me "too nice", others "Mature for age", others "old soul", and there are those few out there that do not like me, for a purpose or another I will not understand...but I do not hold anger towards them. I can get angry yes, but only have I gotten truly angry under extreme emotional stress. I'm sure some can vouch for that, as in this point we cannot help the rise in fear or rage. I'm here to help as much as I can, with the knowledge I possess. At the same time...I'm here to learn.

As for Skye. I know some of you like her, and some of you don't...everyone with a reason in doing so. It's no secret that Skye and myself, has developed a liking towards one another in the past few months or so. Again, some of you may be alright with that, and some of you may not. I cannot control this, but what I can control are the choices I make... and reguardless of the choices, please respect them, even if you don't like it. I do what I do for me, and yes sometimes for others, but I'm sure as everyone knows sometimes it has to come down to "you", otherwise your throwing your life away and sometimes we're too blind to ever really know why. Now it may or may not happen, but I'm going to go forward in hopes of it happening(being with her). This will not interfer with my life, but it will remain as a reminder in the back of my head. Competely different we may be, but that is the beauty of yin and yang...a balance kept to enscribe a single entity of greatness. I like Skye a lot, and as such I've also come to care about her a great deal. So please, respect my opinions/choices as I respect everyone of yours...even if sometimes it doesn't seem like I don't.

Lol I appolgize folks if I'm yammering on, I've had a lot on my mind tonight...
    Last edited by Innova; 08-03-05 at 01:03 PM.

My New Car!! [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058343]Cardomain![/URL]

"Be Mindful of The Future, But Not At The Expense of The Moment"

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"

To some, I know that may have not made sense. Just some thoughts I liked to share. Basically about respecting opinions, my liking towards Skye, the type of person I am, etc, etc.

My New Car!! [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058343]Cardomain![/URL]

"Be Mindful of The Future, But Not At The Expense of The Moment"

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiechi
    Hi..i'm illusional. welcome.

raverboy

wow i'm really surprized.. this is the second time that i have seen where kie tries to be me. wow poor kid must've really missed me.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Quote Originally Posted by Innova
    To some, I know that may have not made sense. Just some thoughts I liked to share. Basically about respecting opinions, my liking towards Skye, the type of person I am, etc, etc.
    Sweets, I hope you feel a tad bit better after that, long thing, well, what you called yammering. I know it makes you feel a bit crap when other people likes me or acts like it but you know I'm yours. I'd love to be with you, I'm willing to wait, "You're my distanced destination of choice, I'd give anything just to hear your voice... Most times I miss the voice that goes unheard". You've grown onto me over the last few months and I care for you so much that sometimes I wonder what the hell I'm doing. I gotsa say we're crazy, mad as a sack of badgers I tell ya. Hehe, but "I love you because every time I get on this computer, I smile for no apparent reason. I love you because you’re beautiful, you understand me, and you love me for both my strength and weaknesses. I love you because I'm attracted by your wildness emotionally and physically. I love you because you give me that feeling in my stomach when it really counts. Most importantly, I love you without reason... I just do.". I have no writing skills so I'm cheating here but I feel the same and you know I do. I hope you're sleeping well and having sweet dreams my sweets. I gotsa go now to my lessons, I hope we get to talk soon babe, I really have missed ya...

Semper fi.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast