+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: what makes a girl desirable in the eyes of men in their 20s?

Hmm, I don't agree with the fact that all older men treat younger women like dolls and playthings. Not all of them do. But the thing about walking the road together still stands : ).

Maybe try not dressing like a doll anymore..? You could start by checking what girls that guys your age find attractive do, and pick up some ideas.

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    Maybe try not dressing like a doll anymore..? You could start by checking what girls that guys your age find attractive do, and pick up some ideas.
    I don't anymore, as a matter of fact, just came about that way. He kind of saw that in me, so I felt that way, now obvs this is not the case anymore.

Hard to tell.... I live in east london, seems like boobs out and red lipstick is the key, and its a bit suggestive.... almost like marketing oneself......

Quote Originally Posted by andstuff View Post
    Okay so i didn't expect such a long discussion to have taken place by the time I'd check back.....

So, in order of appearance

Re: being myself so many have mentioned. there's a few things that can be changed without warping oneself at all.

2CAM, I am not going to take personally anything you said, but I dislike the statement that "if i attract old men i should be with them". i shouldn't do anything to anyone, i am the only person i owe anything in this world and i only exist for my pleasure not anyone else's, therefore there's no point in getting laid with ugly old body owners, this is basically all. old men should sleep with old women whose breasts sag, because otherwise they will get mad at the whole world at having no sex life, so someone should handle that age group. as for your girlfriend, well, this is between you and her....
    This isn't American Idol or Jeopardy...I'm not auditioning for your favor and I'm not trying to win a prize. You asked for the advice of total strangers from around the globe. Do with it what you want and have a good life. Please don't tell me if I'm gaining your favor (or not).

CAM, she just said she doesn't agree with what you said.

CAM, all i said was i didn't like that one phrase, that "if i attract old men i should be with them", because it can be interpreted as if i had to accept life without pleasure and exist for the pleasure of other people. please let me know if this is what you meant. and if you did why you think i should accept things not happening my way and not enjoying life to the full, what are the reasons for that? am i not good enough?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonfire View Post
    As a man, I disagree with you. lol Michelle looks mean to me. Like you don't want to get into her bad side. Demi still looks pretty good to me, no where near her prime though.
    Are you afraid of black women? lol
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by Bonfire View Post
    LOL I don't think that's a good comparison, first lady vs Demi Moore? Even Ashton Kutcher went for Demi Moore. Demi is still very attractive for her age. I don't think men will line up for Mrs. Obama. lol
    Frankly, I think that both of them are highly unattractive, phyiscally and intellectually.

Quote Originally Posted by CAM View Post
    ***I say: be happy in your relationships. If you find someone to be happy with then that's the important thing.

There's a good saying: "If you don't like what you get, then you'd better get what you like." It is very true.
    Well, I just don't want any people pointing at me and saying "poor thing she couldn't get herself anything better which is quite explicable". I wouldn't be able to close my eyes on that, on the fact that what I managed to make mine is not top notch. As I said, all i want is to get laid within my league, age in some cases is part of these "league" things.

What I like is a karmic bond and emotional resonance. Pretty hard to go and take it. ++ I would shoot myself if i had a karmic bond with someone not my generation. I don't care about success or being established in life or stability or any such bollocks. One can always get laid with older men when one is older i guess.....

++ there was a man in my life more than twice my age, older than my father for that matter, it started kind of innocently because he was my tutor at artschool, so then months after i finished the course we kind of met up for no good reason, and well i felt treated like a kitten or something? like my personality was irrelevant because the kitten qualities outweighed everything? thank god it never even got to kissing properly, i'd be disgusted with myself for the rest of my life
    Last edited by andstuff; 10-02-12 at 06:58 AM.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by andstuff View Post
    Well, I just don't want any people pointing at me and saying "poor thing she couldn't get herself anything better which is quite explicable". I wouldn't be able to close my eyes on that, on the fact that what I managed to make mine is not top notch. As I said, all i want is to get laid within my league, age in some cases is part of these "league" things.
    God, you sound like a ditz. I hope you're beautiful b/c you sure aren't going to attract based on brains. Good luck with that karmic connection thing. You might want to try visiting the Newtonian world some day.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by CAM View Post
    But seriously Indi, I think that the Einsteinian world is more applicable, in the land of relativity. I read once that Newtonian theories generally provide good approximations whereas relativity is particularly good at estimating the impact of gravity on extremely large or dense objects.
    Haha, true. Did you know there is an area of Canada where the gravity is less than other places?

[url]http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn11826-satellites-solve-mystery-of-low-gravity-over-canada.html[/url]
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Are you afraid of black women? lol
    If we are going there, then I pick Christina Milian: This is what I call hot.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    ^^ she's a beautiful girl, but you completely missed the point I was making.

Nevermind.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    ^^ she's a beautiful girl, but you completely missed the point I was making.

Nevermind.
    Honestly, I don't even know what we were talking about anymore. Let's just admire Christina Milian. MMMMM..... (drooling)

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    God, you sound like a ditz. I hope you're beautiful b/c you sure aren't going to attract based on brains. Good luck with that karmic connection thing. You might want to try visiting the Newtonian world some day.
    well, what's wrong with saying i want someone from my kind of league ? i think this is what unattractive ones should be doing as well. re: looks, nothing to complain about, rather the contrary. so maybe sometimes i feel trapped in my looks, because all sorts of things have been happening, people i have friends in common with stalking me on facebook just because of some photographs i posted, so every time i feel like why should someone get my looks when they should be getting girls much simpler and plainer ?

my minimal requirements are extremely frugal 1) my age 2) potential for emotional resonance, some kind of a dark side 3) someone organically suitable, because i just can't be touched by anyone, i have a sensitive skin (so has to be soft skin, no body hair, no facial hair, soft lips and tongue, this latter especially rare in men) 4) just someone who'd move me

you see i don't know about the newtonian world, but i have had rather platonic views on life, i.e. i do believe that a lover should be the person through whom one perceives and contemplates the absolute, and some cases (friends of friends) who approach me are just laughable for this role

i heard a lovely phrase on tv wish they said it more often, "the beautiful ones are allowed things plain ones are not", why can't just men act based on what league they are in, not necessarily based on looks, but other things perhaps?

re: this christina, what is so cool about her? really, i cannot see
    Last edited by andstuff; 10-02-12 at 04:39 PM.

No body hair, no facial hair... I personally would hate that in a man : ). I also don't think there is such a thing as "leagues" when it comes to romantic issues. Either you like someone, or you don't. Sometimes you end up liking someone you never considered in the first place.

Do you know guys your age whom you like? Hang out with them, flirt with them and I'm sure you'll get what you want.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast