+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: what makes a girl desirable in the eyes of men in their 20s?

really? i have never had any idea what's sexy about body hair, esp when they look like furry animals and want women to shave everything. maybe diveristy is a good thing, it makes sure there's something for everyone

i know guys my age but no one i like in that kind of way. from experience, i've been observing sort of cool self-sufficient guys i didn't like but who seemed like top notch at some social scene or other choosing very simple, subservient girls, plump most of the time and especially ones who admired them. this is pretty frustrating. even my lover from 2 years ago when things fell apart went for one of those and keeps writing me love letters : )

Well he can't have been much of a great catch if he writes love letters to other girls while he is in a relationship... you're probably better off without him : ). Anyway, I think you should first find someone you are attracted to, get to know them better and if you like their personality too, flirt with them and show your interest.

bingo, this explains it. i just thought it would be easier attracting a handful of at least physically attractive ones and then start selecting. but then i live in london and good-looking people are virtually non-existent. i probably exchange smiles with a pretty boy in the street roughly once a month, most of the time there's just no one worth looking at anywhere i go

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    As much as I support your non-interest in middle-aged men, I have to say that you sound perfectly obnoxious.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't have any idea what you are talking about (and neither do you), CAM. Are you still drunk?

Quit trying to engage me.
    Last edited by vashti; 10-02-12 at 11:28 PM.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

I wouldn't expect you to have any idea. FULL STOP.

????

they say everyone should be realistic, why can't i? is that obnoxious??

re: going les : i have had lovers in my life, and perfectly corresponding to my demands they were : ) even though sometimes i wish i could do stuff with girls, but they just leave me indifferent......

was CAM drunk? i've been totes missing out on the drama...... i can't type when i'm drunk, LOOOOL, keep hitting the wring keys

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    I don't have any idea what you are talking about (and neither do you), CAM. Are you still drunk?
    Hahaha, come on, you have to admit that was a funny comment.

I mean: the educator reaming the nurse and vice-versa? Both of you most excellent people. Both of you helping people in your daily jobs... maybe one gets sick of helping everyone else all the time and needs to rip someone a new one on occasion? (I know I do sometimes)

Namaste all. And OP I still think you are a ditz, but I hope you find what you are looking for. :-)
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    And OP I still think you are a ditz, but I hope you find what you are looking for. :-)
    there's nothing wrong with not wishing to settle down for rubbish options i hope? and with wishing to exclude negative experiences from my life? you make ditz sound like the opposite of masochist :-D

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by andstuff View Post
    there's nothing wrong with not wishing to settle down for rubbish options i hope?
    Nope, but one wo/man's rubbish is another's gold. Cam's point, I think. Know what you want and then go get it w/both hands.

LOL and Ditz is to Masochist as... Sadist is to Genius? Well, okay then. Works for me.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Nope, but one wo/man's rubbish is another's gold. Cam's point, I think. Know what you want and then go get it w/both hands.

LOL and Ditz is to Masochist as... Sadist is to Genius? Well, okay then. Works for me.
    i understood, but you know... those fish who live at the bottom of an ocean use phosphorescent things to attract food...... for example.... which was the reason for asking. and they wouldn't eat the wrong stuff either.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Lol, lanternfish? or worms? both use this method but that isn't what the term 'bottom feeder' refers to. Damn, those must be good drugs you are on.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

dont know if its already mentioned, but:

looks: big tits and a nice ass

Qualities: ability to stop talking every now and then, cooks, puts out on a regular basis, has friends so she can leave me alone every now and then, wants kids

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234