+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Swingers Experience?

Swingers Experience?

What Are They? My Understanding Is Swapping Partners. If So, Anybody With Expeierience? Good Or Bad? I Would Like To Try It, But How Can We Go About It. I Would Certainly Prefer People I Know Them Very Well Or Friends. Would That Cause Problems?

I've always wanted to some day try this. It's where couples switch the persons, like they would change women or something. It's crazy and weird but it might be fun. The only reason it would cause problems for me is if he was better then me, then she might tempt to do it again without permission. It could cause cheating and breaking up in the end. But, if you know for a fact that your better at sex then him, then you should do it, cause your wife or gf would want you back immediatly, then his wife/gf would want you as well. haha

well i have known at least 3 people who were in straits with their partner because they thought they could handle the so called "permitted infidelity" thing and it turned out that they couldn't.

Have tried it. It actually can really enhance a relationship if you're doing it for the right reasons. It can kill it, too. It's all about trust, intention and boundries that are totally 100% mutual. If you don't know before, you definitely will afterward.

What are the right reasons?
    "When I was 4 years old, they tried to test my IQ.
    They showed me this picture of 3 oranges and a
    pear. They asked me which one was different and
    did not belong. They taught me different was
    wrong."
    - Ani DiFranco -

If the relationship is very strong, you have a creative sexlife, it is one way take the idea of "spicing things up" a step further. It came about by talking about in a fantasy context and then one day we decided to do it. Both of us were SO pleasently surprised as to what it did for an already hot, not to mention very loving, relationship. No denying, it was a risk.

I imagine it would be a risk, yes, something most people probably jump into without thinking and talking it through properly hence why it often ruins a relationship.
    wrong."
    - Ani DiFranco -

Absolutely. It is a fast way to find out where the relationship stands on many levels. I don't recommend finding out that way, but it will be very clear after the fact, that's for sure. Certainly not recommended for those that would question the motives.

I couldn't do it, sorry. I would never share the love of my life lol...

My New Car!! [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058343]Cardomain![/URL]

"Be Mindful of The Future, But Not At The Expense of The Moment"

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"

I dont think I could do it either. Unless I didnt love the person I was with. But if I felt strongly for them then I wouldnt want to risk it.
    wrong."
    - Ani DiFranco -

I mean, I'm not baggin on people who do it, it's their choice. I'm just saying ya know, thats my opinion. I know for a fact I wouldn't be able to do it lol...

My New Car!! [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058343]Cardomain![/URL]

"Be Mindful of The Future, But Not At The Expense of The Moment"

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"

There's nothing wrong with that at all. I personally don't know anyone in my circle of friends that would EVER do something like that. In any of my past relationship...no way. It was just something that we both thought would be exciting. It was, but we did discuss it in great length before doing it.

thinking about it

Thanks guys, I have been thinking about it. I think if you love your partner so much, then you would be selfish enough to share your partner. If it is a lust kind of relationship, like just sex, then you may like to try it. For me, I can not decide what I feel, may be a combination of both.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Innova
    I mean, I'm not baggin on people who do it
    Yeeeeeeeeah you are.

Admit it.

Quote Originally Posted by Laguna
    I've always wanted to some day try this. It's where couples switch the persons, like they would change women or something. It's crazy and weird but it might be fun. The only reason it would cause problems for me is if he was better then me, then she might tempt to do it again without permission. It could cause cheating and breaking up in the end. But, if you know for a fact that your better at sex then him, then you should do it, cause your wife or gf would want you back immediatly, then his wife/gf would want you as well. haha
    Ah nice info. Just wondering would you mind me having Blackrose for a few nights? I promise you I'll be gentle with her.
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast