+ Follow This Topic
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Why "we" instead of "you"?

Wakeup, mind your business. And fyi i've been working with psych patients for a long time i've been hit, slapped, and called every name you can think of. I wouldnt have made it so long in this field had i blown up in a rage everytime it happened.

Second indi spoke on her own accord. I did not send her in here and didnt read any of this until this morning.

Three, aint nobody talking about you in a private forum. Better things to discuss.

Four, i dont need an apology. Im sorry for you that you are having enormous problems with your wife and i wish you luck.
    Last edited by misombra; 14-02-12 at 12:34 AM.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    ..... (speaking to wakeup) But as I said, you appeal to a class of redneck posters so fine. We'll keep making fun of you in the other parts of the forum--this part sucks b/c the *real* posting gets done in a part you can't access.
    Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    ....And fyi i've been working with psych patients for a long time i've been hit, slapped, and called every name you can think of. I wouldnt have made it so long in this field had i blown up in a rage everytime it happened.....

Three, aint nobody talking about you in a private forum. Better things to discuss.

Four, i dont need an apology. Im sorry for you that you are having enormous problems with your wife and i wish you luck.
    I'm glad that you say you have the ability to not fly into a rage when provoked in real life. Just try to make sure that you don't go spouting obscenities when you weren't provoked in the first place and all will be fine here as well.

I'm also glad that you say there is no private forum where people are badmouthed, although you seem to be calling Indi a liar (see quotation above).

Again, I am glad that you don't need an apology because I certainly wasn't giving one.

Your last sentence can be taken two ways, and I'll choose to take it in the positive way. With that said, thank you for the sympathy and thank you for the luck.
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...

I was not provoked or unprovoked. I was simply pointing out and letting you demonstrate your obvious problems, as it seemed you were talking as though most of the responsibility rested on your wife. Thats how i do. People get a me for it but i dont mind. And i truly do feel bad for what you're going through. I hope you both get the help you need.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Mmkay. Whatever you say. Thanks again.
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...

Quote Originally Posted by VincenzoG91 View Post
    If this is Love Forum, then Hate Forum must be a really scary place.
    LOL! Nice one - made me giggle!

I was actually thinking that yesterday....
    “Really, sex and laughter do go very well together, and I wondered - and I still do - which is more important.” - Hermione Gingold-

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567