+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Why "we" instead of "you"?

It would be nice if you grew up and actually contributed something of value once in a while to someone other than your "crew", misombra. That's the jist of that comment you quoted. I'm happily married I don't solicit that kind of thing from other men (if you'll notice, I didn't even comment on his comment).

To Add: [quote]
    Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    it would be nice if you shut the fuk up.
    It be nice if you did the same.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 11-02-12 at 11:41 PM.

it would be nice if you shut the fuk up.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Yeah, I will not post on this thread as much, or anymore. Thanks to everyone for the useful bits of information, even to those who got upset that I didn't lap up every morsel of advice. Maybe I'll share how the sessions go, maybe I won't. We'll see. I bookmarked that link on my phone and will read it all.
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...

Wow all of that just while I was trying to compose a post? Anyway I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one who thinks that misombra is a negative bitch most of the time. The oral pleasure was a joke, obviously, but notice that I didn't mention your name you sour cunted bitch. How about you act like a grown woman instead of an ill mannered teenager?
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...

Quote Originally Posted by Incognito View Post
    Wow all of that just while I was trying to compose a post? Anyway I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one who thinks that misombra is a negative bitch most of the time. The oral pleasure was a joke, obviously, but notice that I didn't mention your name you sour cunted bitch. How about you act like a grown woman instead of an ill mannered teenager?
    angry because i exposed you for the asshole you are? i think so.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    [QUOTE=Wakeup;794135]It would be nice if you grew up and actually contributed something of value once in a while to someone other than your "crew", misombra. That's the jist of that comment you quoted. I'm happily married I don't solicit that kind of thing from other men (if you'll notice, I didn't even comment on his comment).

To Add:
    It be nice if you did the same.
    Wakeup: you are still a newbie here. Miso (like me, btw) has been posting here since ~ 2004. She has given far more useful advice than you know. You stuck your e-nose in on a response that wasn't actually for you. I doubt your marriage is all that great--if I were your husband I'd probably run every time you mention "co-dependency". You are a one-track recording and an irritating one at that.

Your presence here is tolerated b/c you seem to relate to a certain class of posters (redneck ones). There are just as many that find you very irritating. I think I mentioned this before. Stick to what you are good at, enjoy the forum and otherwise avoid telling the regs what to do. It won't go well for you.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

So if someone isn't part of the "regs" they aren't allowed to say what they want to whom they want without "risking" something? Just wondering.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Incognito View Post
    Yeah, I will not post on this thread as much, or anymore. Thanks to everyone for the useful bits of information, even to those who got upset that I didn't lap up every morsel of advice. Maybe I'll share how the sessions go, maybe I won't. We'll see. I bookmarked that link on my phone and will read it all.
    FWIW, I found the oral comment a bit gross, but its who you are and it was amusing in lieu of a Thanks button. I took it for the joke it was. Good luck w/things, Cog, however things turns out.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

[QUOTE=IndiReloaded;794197]
    Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    It would be nice if you grew up and actually contributed something of value once in a while to someone other than your "crew", misombra. That's the jist of that comment you quoted. I'm happily married I don't solicit that kind of thing from other men (if you'll notice, I didn't even comment on his comment).

To Add:

Wakeup: you are still a newbie here. Miso (like me, btw) has been posting here since ~ 2004. She has given far more useful advice than you know. You stuck your e-nose in on a response that wasn't actually for you. I doubt your marriage is all that great--if I were your husband I'd probably run every time you mention "co-dependency". You are a one-track recording and an irritating one at that.

Your presence here is tolerated b/c you seem to relate to a certain class of posters (redneck ones). There are just as many that find you very irritating. I think I mentioned this before. Stick to what you are good at, enjoy the forum and otherwise avoid telling the regs what to do. It won't go well for you.
    Your pretentiousness is phenominal as well as boring as my use of the word codependency is to you, Indireloaded. In your attempt to offend me with the red-neck comment you offend everyone here who has found my advice helpful... quite a few of those I might add.

All that you say, to me, can be applied to you as well, All of it including the bit about the comment not being for me as was my comment to miso not for you. Hypocrisy at it's finest.

I agree with Searock. This forum is dying and if the "regulars" keep trying their best to offend those that actually post regularily (whether here since 1900 or 2010) then it will go the way of that pink site.

P.S. FWIW, I found his comment for what it was as well.. a joke. Misombra spoiled the laugh.

This is worth repeating:
    Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    So if someone isn't part of the "regs" they aren't allowed to say what they want to whom they want without "risking" something? Just wondering.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 13-02-12 at 03:04 AM.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    We should revisit banning you. We want *good* regular posters here, not stupid ones like you. Your posts are too long, you obviously watch too much Oprah and try to use words you don't even know how to spell.

But as I said, you appeal to a class of redneck posters so fine. We'll keep making fun of you in the other parts of the forum--this part sucks b/c the *real* posting gets done in a part you can't access.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

"we" should revisit? Are you a mod? If you're not (doesn't say you are) then why would you use "we?"

Your posts are no better than anyone elses here that has a bit of experience and insight. You bully, you give away "rep" in a manner that deems it unimportant because you know that those green dots will not be adding up for anyone other than those here since the beginning of time.

You fool no one.

Now go play in someone elses sandbox. You bore me.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yes, 'we'. You are truly an idiot. This is not your sandbox. LOL, I don't care about rep. This place isn't my life, unlike for you who seems to have nothing better to do all day but post here. If I bore you, why keep responding? I seem to have hit a nerve... :-)
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Yes, 'we'. You are truly an idiot. This is not your sandbox. LOL, I don't care about rep. This place isn't my life, unlike for you who seems to have nothing better to do all day but post here. If I bore you, why keep responding? I seem to have hit a nerve... :-)
    You hit no nerve although it is your life to try and do that to all that post here except to those that kiss your pretentious, conceited cheek regularily.

This post is my sand box. This site is not, just as it is not yours either however you seem to think it is.

P.S. You're here just as much as i am in case you didn't notice and you aren't retired so where does the time you spend with your husband and non-grown children (like mine) come in?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    Sure you can. Its just when a new poster like WU tries to tell someone like Misombra she should give better advice, the regulars tend to come downhard on that person. Miso has given years worth of advice on here to all styles of posters; WU's pitiful few posts are nothing in comparison and they are always the same, to boot.

Anyway Searock, I wouldn't worry. Your posts are very thoughtful and intelligent.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post

P.S. You're here just as much as i am in case you didn't notice and you aren't retired so where does the time you spend with your husband and non-grown children (like mine) come in?
    Apparently math isnt your speciality. I don't post here during business hours. I work. If I'm conceited its b/c I actually have something to be conceited about. Unlike you, though you should look up 'pretentious' and then have a good look in the mirror.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast