+ Follow This Topic
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Why "we" instead of "you"?

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Apparently math isnt your speciality. I don't post here during business hours. I work. If I'm conceited its b/c I actually have something to be conceited about. Unlike you, though you should look up 'pretentious' and then have a good look in the mirror.
    Exactly my point. You work all day and you post here all night and you critique my marriage and the time I spend here? Give it up, you're no better than anyone here, anyone. Just because you believe it, it doesn't make it so.

You come after me all the time and yet all the time (at least most of it) you and I are of the same opinion on the topic at hand. What is it about me that threatens you so?

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    Exactly my point. You work all day and you post here all night and you critique my marriage and the time I spend here? Give it up, you're no better than anyone here, anyone. Just because you believe it, it doesn't make it so.

You come after me all the time and yet all the time (at least most of it) you and I are of the same opinion on the topic at hand. What is it about me that threatens you so?
    You don't threaten me personally, but your stupidity threatens everyone. I stamp out stupid wherever I find it and yes, I find the majority of your posts stupid. I also point out where they are good so you can improve. My posts are 1/10 the length of yours, again you can't do math. I don't need to type essays to make a point, so yes, I post here far less than you. You also claim to have all sorts of experience with other boards, so I can only conclude you have swapped your previous addiction for another. I post here at night while working as a break--my career isn't a 9 - 5 labour job.

As for 'better than anyone', that depends. I probably am in many areas. That's not arrogance, just fact. On what metric would you like to compare? My income, education, IQ...? You need a 'WakeUp' if you think that everyone is equal.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Wow! Way to go off topic guys.

Indi, I often agree with WU, and my neck ain't red. If you were trying to tel WU her impression of Misombra was incorrect you could have done so without the insults and threats.

WU, there are a few things that will work against you in this forum, one is posting your own problems, the other is bad mouthing regs. It sucks but thems the breaks.

Now you should both take a 5 minute time out for bickering. :-)
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.

You don't threaten me personally, but your stupidity threatens everyone. I stamp out stupid wherever I find it and yes, I find the majority of your posts stupid. I also point out where they are good so you can improve. My posts are 1/10 the length of yours, again you can't do math. I don't need to type essays to make a point, so yes, I post here far less than you. You also claim to have all sorts of experience with other boards, so I can only conclude you have swapped your previous addiction for another. I post here at night while working as a break--my career isn't a 9 - 5 labour job.

As for 'better than anyone', that depends. I probably am in many areas. That's not arrogance, just fact. On what metric would you like to compare? My income, education, IQ...? You need a 'WakeUp' if you think that everyone is equal.
    I don't post to you, I post to the opening poster. I'm not supid and you know it. Justify all you want, your actions tell the truth.

You can tell us you're better all you want but you're just another fking poster who thinks her shit don't stink. You have your private forum where you make fun of us who aren't elite enough to join so why come here where the dirty masses vent their spleen? My guess is you're not getting the validation you Need from the other place.

Anyway, Minx. You're absolutely right. The problem here is both of us need to have the last word. The only difference in IR and myself is I admit it. She can't see over her raised nose enough to see that in herself.

Edited to add:
    Sure you can. Its just when a new poster like WU tries to tell someone like Misombra she should give better advice, the regulars tend to come downhard on that person.
    Whether a person has been her 10 mins or 10 years shouldn't matter if the postage message is unhelpful then its unhelpful. Calling someone an asshole with no advice, is not adding to the discussion. I do believe that it was Mathias that readily pointed that out to me and all you regulars jumped at the chance to agree with him so it boggles why it's a great thing to do when a regular does it???

Anyway Searock, I wouldn't worry. Your posts are very thoughtful and intelligent.
    Totally agree. And she gives her advice without being rude and personal.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 13-02-12 at 04:30 AM.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm not supid and you know it.
    I posted exactly what I meant. Many of your posts are stupid.

You can tell us you're better all you want but you're just another fking poster who thinks her shit don't stink. The only difference in IR and myself is I admit it. She can't see over her raised nose enough to see that in herself.
    Classy response as usual. I rest my case. Anyway, you clearly are upset, or you wouldn't resort to such language. So I'll let you be. Its just a web forum afterall.

Edited to add: Whether a person has been her 10 mins or 10 years shouldn't matter if the postage message is unhelpful then its unhelpful. Calling someone an asshole with no advice, is not adding to the discussion. I do believe that it was Mathias that readily pointed that out to me and all you regulars jumped at the chance to agree with him so it boggles why it's a great thing to do when a regular does it???
    I completely agree with this, and your posts are often unhelpful, tho, as I said some are okay. Mathias is one of the regs that finds your posts annoying also, fyi.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

I posted exactly what I meant. Many of your posts are stupid.
    as are yours.

Classy response as usual. I rest my case.
    Yet you defend "You're an asshole" from a poster just because she's posted for years? Alrighty then! "You're an asshole" is real classy. As is "It'd be nice if you shut the fk up." Whats wrong with you?

Anyway, you clearly are upset, or you wouldn't resort to such language.
    I'm not upset. I enjoy pointing out your hypocrisy and pretentiousness.

So I'll let you be. Its just a web forum afterall.
    No kidding. How about you start actually taking that laid back stance for once in your very long posting career. \

You, are the worse case of pot calling a kettle black that I have had the displeasure of countering.

I completely agree with this, and your posts are often unhelpful, tho, as I said some are okay. Mathias is one of the regs that finds your posts annoying also, fyi.
    Mathias has two green dots. He posts like the rest of you..(with a few exceptions) to get a rise. I actually enjoy jostling with him though. Whether or not he feels the same way is fine either way with me.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 13-02-12 at 05:59 AM.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    LOL! I bet you were waiting around all afternoon for my post. I'm flattered.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

don't stroke yourself (once again). I just have to refresh and there you'll be. lol back at you, kettle or are you the pot?
    Last edited by Wakeup; 13-02-12 at 09:18 AM.

If this is Love Forum, then Hate Forum must be a really scary place.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Ive been with my guy for 9 years and ive never heard call me or anybody else the things incognito called me. Its verbal abuse and extreme anger. If you get that upset cause some random person on the internet called you an asshole then i can imagine the punishment someone would get over other things. Im not going to wear kid gloves here. If you domt like my advice than put me on ignore. But im not changing my mind. Incognito has an anger problem right there with his wife and this is a WE problem. Straight up. Give me all the bad rep you want (wakeup). I dont care.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Oh so you're back? I thought you were in the moderators' forum talking about the people who you pissed off. The funny thing here is that you pop back in trying to paint this like I snapped on you for no apparent reason. You came to [this] thread [WITHOUT] advice posting that I'm an asshole. What f*cking part of that is advice? Please tell, I must know. So don't try to paint this in your favor. Everyone gets angry when their buttons are pushed, and pushing buttons on a forum where people cannot get to you seems to be your hobby.

Oh and I'm sorry that I called you a sour cunted bitch.... Wait, no I'm not. No gloves right? I stand by that statement. If I'm guilty of verbal abuse toward you then fine, I am, and I own that. You need to own up to the fact that you are a brazen verbal abuser who then tries to justify your horrible behavior. Its called denial. At any rate you can go back to the bigger better forum and rag on me and whomever else in private like a coward. Just keep in mind that 14,000 posts and [past] good advice means nothing presently. You currently start more unwarranted fights than give advice and then try to point the finger elsewhere, which still makes you a cunt. Its also shameful that you had to have Indi come and finish your battle for you earlier.
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    Ive been with my guy for 9 years and ive never heard call me or anybody else the things incognito called me. Its verbal abuse and extreme anger. If you get that upset cause some random person on the internet called you an asshole then i can imagine the punishment someone would get over other things. Im not going to wear kid gloves here. If you domt like my advice than put me on ignore. But im not changing my mind. Incognito has an anger problem right there with his wife and this is a WE problem. Straight up. Give me all the bad rep you want (wakeup). I dont care.
    ... How many people in the real world have you called an asshole to their face? I suspect not many or you would have gotten more back what you put out certainly by now.

Was what he said right? No. Was what he said instigated? Yes. Are either of you innocent? No. You and I? I hadn't even address you until you addressed me first. I simply had an opinion about negative post that contained zero advice and you made it personal.

I agree it is a "we" problem for Incognito and his wife, I've voiced it already.
    I agree that he will do well to change his approach towards his wife.
    I know that what he said to you was over the top just as I know it was provoked and he handled it with an emotional response rather than a logical one.

You know I'm not the one who gave you negative rep. Surely if you can add to my posts without my permission (since deleted) then you can see where neg and positive rep is coming from. No? I've not given anyone here negative rep.

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You know I'm not the one who gave you negative rep. Surely if you can add to my posts without my permission (since deleted) then you can see where neg and positive rep is coming from.
    Oh, God, we're in fourth grade.

See ya at recess, Holmes.

Quote Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
    Oh, God, we're in fourth grade.
    Yeah it is rather fourth grader-ish to edit someone's post simply because you can (if indeed it is true).
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast