+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do Christian wives put out a lot ?

Do Christian wives put out a lot ?

I'm pretty sure that the bible says women have to put out when their husband says so.

Now as an agnostic it would not be entirely hypocritical of me to go to church in search of a christian wife ( you see I believe in god, I just don't get the logic to the different denominations of churches and a fictional book that was written by men ) I just have a few questions.

As a good christian wife it is your job to please me, therefore if I schedule anal for every wednesday, you'd need to comply. Correct ? Or else god will be mad at you ?

Secondly, Christian women are supposed to be virgins, which means my lack of actual dating experience should put me on equal footing with a Christian woman.

Thirdly, do they shave their pubes ? If not then the deal is off.

Finally. I didn't mind church, but I don't like those weird ass modern day Christians. They're just weird. Would I need to hang out with her christian youth group friends from 10 years ago, or do they get over that crap ?

Boring troll is boring.

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    Boring troll is boring.
    Christian wife.

Try trolling a christian forum with those questions, i'd be curious to know the answers
    "Never make someone your priority, when to them you are only an option"

LoL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For a couple of bucks you can go downtown find a desperate drug addict to suck on yer micro penis....probably might have to pay extra for a finders fee.

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Lol, George. Nothing like a bit of generalising!
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Christian women are not raised with the same values as modern women and therefore might look past that I am (lets face it) pretty darn ugly. Not a deformed kind of ugly, just the unfortunate kind of ugly.

Smackie, I use reasonably high class prostitutes. They're usually aged between 19 to 26, are healthy and probably have recreational drug addiction problems that they're funding with their excessively high partly tax free incomes. Level of hotness varies, but they're always on the attractive side of the tracks.

Quote Originally Posted by qwertz View Post
    Lol, George. Nothing like a bit of generalising!
    I'm serious though. If they're truly Christian and follow the word of god; if they don't do what I request sexually and be a good wife, god will be angry with them. Christians fear god. A lot. So it is a good incentive to be a good wife. I figure, I don't go out and party and do the pre-marital sex thing (b.c no one wants to have sex with me) so becoming a proper christian wouldn't be that much of a change of lifestyle.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    What? You just said you frequent prostitutes AND you don't do premarital sex!

Anyway, a lot of Christian denominations are extremely uptight about sex, and don't believe you are supposed to enjoy it. You should study up on which denomination requires their women to observe their men's sexual appetite, because as far as I know, it is man's obligation to fulfill his wife's appetite, and not the reverse.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    What? You just said you frequent prostitutes AND you don't do premarital sex!

Anyway, a lot of Christian denominations are extremely uptight about sex, and don't believe you are supposed to enjoy it. You should study up on which denomination requires their women to observe their men's sexual appetite, because as far as I know, it is man's obligation to fulfill his wife's appetite, and not the reverse.
    Dear god Vashti, while I can accept a certain degree of feminist delusion, that is just nonsense. Yes, they expect you to please her in other ways which is basically just what you should do with a good domestic house pet anyway. Being bad to a slave wife is just stupid, you'd want her to do a good job so you would reward good behaviour.

Quote Originally Posted by CAM View Post
    George...you are one weird dude.

I don't know what it is about white hyper-Christian (usually, Protestants) women...they all have soft-bodies, no stamina, and really chalking white virgin skin. Seriously, you can almost always tell a Christian virgin from the color of her pasty complection. They go nuts sexually, but watch out...they get very emotionally attached.
    Lack of stamina just means they can't run away or be bothered arguing for long.

Emotional attachment is good, it leads women into delusions and dependance which I can manipulate to gain maximum control over the situation.

That way a sloppy mess that is dating becomes a convenient, logical relationship of dependancy with clear expectations and functionality.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by BoredGeorge View Post
    Dear god Vashti, while I can accept a certain degree of feminist delusion, that is just nonsense.
    Actually, I wasn't kidding, except now I am unsure about Christians... In islam and Judaism, marital sex IS the woman's right. It has to do with the obligation to reproduce.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

I'm pretty sure that the bible says women have to put out when their husband says so.

Now as an agnostic it would not be entirely hypocritical of me to go to church in search of a christian wife ( you see I believe in god, I just don't get the logic to the different denominations of churches and a fictional book that was written by men ) I just have a few questions.

As a good christian wife it is your job to please me, therefore if I schedule anal for every wednesday, you'd need to comply. Correct ? Or else god will be mad at you ?

Secondly, Christian women are supposed to be virgins, which means my lack of actual dating experience should put me on equal footing with a Christian woman.

Thirdly, do they shave their pubes ? If not then the deal is off.

Finally. I didn't mind church, but I don't like those weird ass modern day Christians. They're just weird. Would I need to hang out with her christian youth group friends from 10 years ago, or do they get over that crap ?
    Your wife does. How's she doing? And my kids?

Lack of stamina just means they can't run away or be bothered arguing for long.

Emotional attachment is good, it leads women into delusions and dependance which I can manipulate to gain maximum control over the situation.

That way a sloppy mess that is dating becomes a convenient, logical relationship of dependancy with clear expectations and functionality.
    Wow, you sound like quite 'a catch'... have you considered dating dead women? They seem to fit your profile.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast