Hi people!

I and my girlfriend had a big quarrel and she refuse to forgive me now? I really don't know is it that she no longer love me or just wanting to cool down.
Few days ago I made her pissed off and she finally said that "I will never go back to you after all you done and had no more feeling for you." we wanted to go to korea this year end but she then say " never force you to go with me I want peace". after so much I still ask her is there really no chance for us to patch back she didn't answer me but only say she is sick and want to rest and ask me not to msg her.

Maybe she already told me the answer to break off? but why can't she just tell me straight away if she really wants to break or is it she just want a cool off period. Sometimes I want to sit down and talk nicely with her but she just refuses to do so.

She also said this morning that "you want you wan if not then go". so she wants me to wait or just want to waste my time so that I will give up? I really hope I can save this relationship.

Thanks! and sorry for my bad English