+ Follow This Topic

Thread: is it ok if I just go and catch her?

is it ok if I just go and catch her?

So heres the deal;

She is avoiding me, in MSN and doesnt answer the phone when I call ..
    I been trying to get her to come out with me and she is like "ok" but when I call her she doesnt answer or she has an excuse, she always has an excuse I've asked her a lot...
    so I told her like "tell me if you dont wanna go out with me" but she is like "I would come but (enter excuse here)"..........A few times we have agreed to go out but when the time comes and I call her she just won't answer the phone.
    I'm not sure if she likes me or doesn't like me ... I think maybe she is avoiding me because I have made the wrong impression to her (of being a player, while actually Im not). Or, maybe she is just a stupid bitch, which I think is very likely.

So anyway is it ok if I just go up to her school and catch her there so she cant avoid me? I'm kind of pissed off because of all the bullshitting, I mean, I have asked her many times if she doesn't want to go out with me and I say I dont care but she says that she would so... people need to take responsibility for what they say. And if I actually go there, I'm not gonna go there to fight, I will go and be romantic and humorous so maybe she will change her stupid mind.

You may say that just move on and forget about it, well , I would if I could, long ago, but the problem is I live in a small place with not many people and hot girls don't grow on trees here. It takes me ages to find someone who I like.... Also she is complaining about being "forever alone", well no wonder if shes are such a bitch....
    Also, I'm not into clubbing and stuff like that (I need to drive a bus for an hour before I get to a city anyway)...But I feel now that there is no other way to get laid.
    Last edited by Skitzo; 17-02-12 at 12:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Skitzo View Post
    Also, I'm not into clubbing and stuff like that (I need to drive a bus for an hour before I get to a city anyway)...But I feel now that there is no other way to get laid.
    Yes, take the hint that this chick that you have been pursuing has been trying to convey to you without using actual words.

I suggest you just go to a club to find what you're looking for. It's only a bus ride away. O.o
    Last edited by Wakeup; 17-02-12 at 01:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    Yes, take the hint this chick your have been pursuing has been trying to convey to you without using actual words.

I suggest you just go to a club to find what you're looking for. It's only a bus ride away. O.o
    I really dont wanna, I'm not into that stuff, clubs are full of idiots and stupid bitches, and there is a high possibility of getting into a fight (happened a few times before, I live in Eastern Europe BTW) and Im not really a though guy.
    And I'm not going to get mates for protection... thats kind of being a pussy.
    Last edited by Skitzo; 17-02-12 at 12:40 AM.

I think maybe she is avoiding me because I have made the wrong impression to her (of being a player, while actually Im not).

But I feel now that there is no other way to get laid.
    Seriously? No wonder she isn't exactly looking forward to go out with you.

^^ *nods head*

Op: If you're so against going to clubs, then why did you even mention them?

Stop pursuing her. She's not reciprocating your interest. I'd say she knows (or assumes) that you'll never go away so she strings you along. Stop msn'ing her and stop calling her and stop with the keep asking her out after she has already flaked on you. In fact, stop all contact and let her pursue you for a change. If she never pursue's you then the no contact will help you to get over your addiction of trying to win her over.

There are other girls in your school. Start talking to all of them. Play the numbers game and eventually you'll find one that is just as interested in you as you are in her. You have to admit that what you've been doing hasn't been working in your favour so stop doing it and try something else.

Good luck.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 17-02-12 at 01:11 AM.

You don't understand, I am very picky and I can't help it, Im not attracted to most girls, +I live in a really small place, so It takes me a very long time to find someone I like.

All I'm asking is if its ok to go and "confront" her at her school? I really believe that I deserve a chance. And because I want to get laid doesn't mean that Im a player, everybody wants to get laid.

+ She is whining about being "forever alone" and shit... Also we sometimes get really romantic in MSN and I honestly believes that she likes it... if I actually had 1 chance I would have a much better idea if she likes me or not. All I need is one chance.
    Last edited by Skitzo; 17-02-12 at 12:56 AM.

Actually Im just gonna go and I don't care about your negative attitude, I wanna be a winner.

Actually Im just gonna go and I don't care about your negative attitude, I wanna be a winner.
    Then you had your answer all along. Why doubt yourself.. just go for it.

Let us know how you make out.

OK go for it... and then wait for the restraining order.

Just another case of "You didn't tell me what I wanted to hear"....................fail.

As I said, everybody needs to be responsible for their actions, and I'm not ok with being fooled, so i thinks im right to confront her.

Sure go ahead, and possibly she will throw some new promises or excuses at you to pacify you once again. If she does that will that be enough for you to leave her alone this time?

And BTW you haven't been fooled by her, you just too stubborn to accept the fact that she wants nothing to do with you.

She's not being a stupid bitch, you are being a tool.

I think you should confront her, in public, and lay everything out.

Quote Originally Posted by BackUpOrGetStng View Post
    I think you should confront her, in public, and lay everything out.
    Ya and then her BF that you didn't know about pops you one in the face.