+ Follow This Topic

Thread: how to get this girl

how to get this girl

So ive met this girl 5 or 6 times but we've never talked much and i never really paid much attention to her. over valentines day we both went to the same anti v day party and amongst many drinks we started talking and... I kind of like her... thing is even though shes 19 shes still really, a child, given that im not really sure how to aprouch this. i usually like strong indipendent types but shes just... adorable, and odd ( which i tend to like) so how do i go after this girl?

Just Don't. Move on, don't be a pedo.

What... does it not say she is 19... even if i was 60 (only 20) it would be perfectly legal althouh really creepy but again still legal

You said shes a child.

She is child like......which you will run into trouble. She will be immature, full of drama, jealous, clingy, needy and expect your life to evolve around her. Good luck with that.

Stop being so literal.

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Hookahmike View Post
    Stop being so literal.
    Fine.

You should ask her out to go on an adventure to the land of the cloud people. You'll start out with a great feast of stars and unicorn horns, then you can slowly sail around the world and people-watch by starlight.

You ppl suck do i need to spell it out? shes still dependent on her parents, still lives under theyre thumb

So that means that she is a child?

My sister lived with parents until she was 24... But I guess my sister is a freak-o....

To be totally honest, I'm 20 and I still live on my parents' welfare... But that's not really my fault since I live in a poor country with no jobs. I'm not gonna do slave work.

If I could I would be totally independent but its just not possible at the moment, I'm not an idiot who does slave work.

But seriously if she is childish, its gonna be a lot of trouble... And you can bet your ass that she thinks you're a player if you "go after" her.
    Actually I think so as well...

But okay, if you really want to, just tell her that you like her and you'll see if its mutual.... there's nothing else to it. Just don't be awkward.
    Last edited by Skitzo; 18-02-12 at 04:48 AM.

In a word yes, if your not paying your way or at least attempting to then your a child, letting mommy and daddy do what you need to be doing for yourself, and its not your falt? what that your too lazy or proud to go and find a place in life that your content to be a leach on your governments ass, well enjoy yourself
    Last edited by Hookahmike; 18-02-12 at 05:02 AM.

Ya I agree with Mike there. You are too self entitled.

When I was your age I did whatever work I could find and I worked two or three jobs just so that I could afford to have a car and pay for what I needed, also I was helping my dad out paying the bills. Slave job or not, I was willing to work to get experience and show my future employer that I was a hard worker which did get me a better paying job. The longer you sit idle the harder it will be to find work for yourself.....it don't fall into you lap hun, you have to "work" for it.

Look I know you think this somehow makes you though that you "worked", but actually its pointless, and I am a smart guy and I don't do pointless slave work, its as simple as that. I've done a helluva lot of slave work in my life.

I have a hard life, you don't know me, I've been through more than you have in your entire life, even tho you are older. You have no idea what hard life is, so don't come to my face with that kind of crap, I'm not living in retarded Disneyland America like you are, but in the real world. BITCH YOU WOULDNT LAST A WEEK IN MY WORLD SO BETTER SHUT YOUR MOUTH?!! I have been through a shitload of pain and suffering and hard times in my life, your life is like living on the clouds compared to mine, so don't even bring this kind of shit up.

Let me just make a few points here; I never do work which I don't enjoy, because I can't be good at something I don't enjoy doing, also there is no way on earth that I would get a job with a real salary, The salaries here are like 400$ a month, there is no way you can live a normal life with that little money. Also my family doesnt need my help. And actually I am earning myself money with online poker, but the amounts aren't very large at this point. Also I'm a ****ing IT student, my schoolwork is pretty intensive. And no I'm not a "weak nerd" I've been going to the gym for over 5 years, that doesn't make a though guy either, I go there just to keep in shape not to become a musclehead.

So, Bitch pleeze, shut your ****ing mouth.
    Last edited by Skitzo; 18-02-12 at 05:21 PM.

Well all those successful businessmen, the majority of them started out doing "slave work" "meaningless work" or whatever you called it. They are successful because they have that attitude that they are willing to do anything to be successful, and if they fail, which they do many times, will never give up trying. This where you fail. You are still sitting on you ass crying how you are so hard done by.

If your country sucks so much ass, and you are so f uckin smart then you should be able to find a way to get the F uck out of there and change your situation.

I do not live in the USA, I am Canadian you fool. It shouldn't matter where you live, If you have the right attitude to work your way out of your situation, you will be successful, but that will not happen sitting on your ass.

On line poke and not making much with that? You are wasting your time then. My friend from Belgium makes over 2000 a month on that shi t. You better try something else.

[QUOTE=Skitzo;794745 And no I'm not a "weak nerd" I've been going to the gym for over 5 years, that doesn't make a though guy either, I go there just to keep in shape not to become a musclehead.

So, Bitch pleeze, shut your ****ing mouth.[/QUOTE]

That's the funniest sh it I have read ever LOL!