+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: the love of your life

Wait, isn't that your original message to him?

I thought you were posting his reply.

Anyway, that was a very nice thing to send, I know if I got that from my ex I would probably stare at the screen in shock, and seriously consider contacting her again.

Post his reply if you want, I'd be interested to see it.

Peace.

I still want my response from Kristy
    ---------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------

Hi BohomianDonut...his reply is at the top..it's a one-liner:

It says:
    "My pleasure to open you up to a beautiful world
    Ciao Bella"

Thanks for your input...

Quote Originally Posted by bohemiandonut
    Wait, isn't that your original message to him?

I thought you were posting his reply.

Anyway, that was a very nice thing to send, I know if I got that from my ex I would probably stare at the screen in shock, and seriously consider contacting her again.

Post his reply if you want, I'd be interested to see it.

Peace.

hey,

I'm seriously hurting...I'm at work and every so often I go to the bathroom to cry because I don't want the guys here to see what I'm going through (or anyone else for that matter)

Somebody shake me please!!!
    Bohemian...talk some sense into me please...

thanks
    pea

Awww! You have a long, interesting life ahead of you, there is no need to focus so much on the past (or the future for that matter.) Just open yourself up to this moment. Check yourself. Think: "Wait a second, I'm okay. I'm okay!" And you are!

Next time you are crying (though I hope there is not a "next time") look at yourself in the mirror. Try to take it as something beautiful that we can feel things so deeply. Treat your pain is a catharsis. It's a difficult process, but our lives are a ride of ups and downs. Just think, you must be capable of feeling such wonderful things if right now you're experiencing this. I usually try not to get all zen on these forums, but you said you've been opening up to spirituality and I think that is a WONDERFUL thing for you to do. Be a ball in the stream. Don't fight your emotions but be them, and know that you have to release in order to move on.

Next time you take a breath, hold it in, and imagine that that lungful of oxygen could be the last you will ever receive. If you let it go, you might die of suffocation. Hold it in, hold it in! Don't breathe out, that's all the air there is, and now you've blown it, you've wasted it all! Your blood cells are gasping for life but you tell them "No! Squeeze what you can out of this breath because we're through guys, there's no more air!"

Silly, huh? But it's the same way with love. When you take a breath you can't be thinking about the assurance that there will be another. You have to breathe out, release, and it wait for more air. It will come. Just have faith.

Without suffering, there would be no joy. Regret blinds you to the beauty of now. Don't miss anything! There is so much to see!

Good luck, love.

Hi Bohemian,

Thanks - you must be a yogi!!!!:-)
    I feel better - I think I just got upset is because I've been violated before, forgave before and was sad that a really good guy wouldn't forgive or at least give me the benefit of the doubt over one stupid little thing...

But you're right - you have to stay OPEN, take a breath and at least take the RISK.

Cheers,
    pea

hey bohemian,

I just re-read your post this morning and it's so beautiful. Life IS all about living in the moment. Thanks for reminding me.

You're definitely a yogi - no 'ifs' about it..
    later
    p

Quote Originally Posted by durkapea
    Hi Bohemian,

Thanks - you must be a yogi!!!!:-)
    I feel better - I think I just got upset is because I've been violated before, forgave before and was sad that a really good guy wouldn't forgive or at least give me the benefit of the doubt over one stupid little thing...

But you're right - you have to stay OPEN, take a breath and at least take the RISK.

Cheers,
    pea

::bohemiandonut smiles and ascends from his chair to the heavens... he flies over the world and spreads peace and love to all of his brothers and sisters::

::before returning to his calling at the love forum, he grabs a beer in Poland with Marvel and makes him his first disciple::

Ah, life is good! Thanks, Pea!

how the hell did you know I was from Poland????

OK..duh..your flag gives it away. Seriously..that's just too weird.
    pea

::bohemiandonut smiles and ascends from his chair to the heavens... he flies over the world and spreads peace and love to all of his brothers and sisters::

::before returning to his calling at the love forum, he grabs a beer in Poland with Marvel and makes him his first disciple::

Ah, life is good! Thanks, Pea!

You're from Poland!?

I was referring to my good friend Marvelous.

Polish girls are HOT! Now I have even more reason to visit my buddy there.

You're from Poland!?

I was referring to my good friend Marvelous.

Polish girls are HOT! Now I have even more reason to visit my buddy there.
    yup..we are hot..if you like the Eastern European types..:-)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12