+ Follow This Topic

Thread: asking a girl out whose in the same class

asking a girl out whose in the same class

this girl and i are in the same course in college. i sit next to her and we usually talk a bit every day we have class, about 3 days a week. i think she may like me because whenever i text her she responds quickly and always says yes to meet to work on the projects or just the homework. i no she not just meeting to get my help, she usually ends up giving me the answers afrer. the problem is we don't really talk too much out of class and when i text her, its usually about the class.

the thing that really gets me about the texts is when i say thanks for sending me the answers or something she never responds back.

i was just wondering if it'll b awkward to ask her out because we are in the same class and we have to be there for about 3 more months. Im just not sure what to do here because i dont want to make it a bad class for her if she says no.

i also wanted to know if it would be cool to just text her for a regular conversation.

if you need more information just ask im not sure what to put here haha.

thank you for the responses.

Well girls tend to play on the penis (as I call it) to get something out of you, whether it's help with homework, or repairs to her car, to help her move, fix her computer, etc. You want to fish for answers, yes text about something not related to your studies. If you don't get a positive response, she is just using you.

First of all, I have to admit that I NEVER respond to "thank you" texts. It's just awkward, but that is just me! Anyway, I definitely think that you should wait until the semester is over to ask her out. If she rejects you it's going to make the class SUPER awkward for the two of you. If she says yes and things go sour, once again the class is going to be awkward. If the class is painful to go to you might stop showing up and that will seriously hurt your grade.

If you really can't wait, just ask her to hang out some time- not as a "date" just as friends hanging out. Get a feel for her body language, see what interests she has, etc.