+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I joined e-harmony.

I joined e-harmony.

Waste of frigging time. I want my money back.

I thought you can try it for free? Those sites are a waste yes......guys want chicks with hot bodies and chicks want guys with large incomes. The thing is, those type of people don't need dating sites.

This is 1 problem with dating sites. you can join free!!!!!!!!!! so 50% of the people your looking at or emailing are not paying memeber so you cant ever get in contact with them. waste of coin IMO.

Yeah. Why not join Okcupid.com and you can have the same shallow guys and gold-digger chicks for free. Pof.com also works.

Actually I've met some real nice girls on the dating sites, but I had to date 9 "ho hums" to find them. But I hear that's about par. The problems I see are not just about incompatibility, but most of the people (guys and girls) seem to lack to most basic relationship skills. I'm not referring to social skills, though those can be a problem too. Like not calling if they cancel a date.
    Last edited by bulrush; 25-02-12 at 01:18 AM.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    I thought you can try it for free? Those sites are a waste yes......guys want chicks with hot bodies and chicks want guys with large incomes. The thing is, those type of people don't need dating sites.
    Hey ladies - it is called a vegetable.

No that is not it at all. There are just far too many fat women. Far too many fat women on dating sites. Obese ladies - I'm not going to date you, no one is going to, you're horrid, you're gross.

Eat fresh food, steam it and you won't get fat. If you want to be HOT then do that and exercise a heap. If you are really really hungry - EAT AN APPLE. THEY"RE GOOD FOR YOU AND COST LESS THAN CANDY.

Far too many fat women out there - it is just ridiculous how FAT some women have gotten.

I'm not putting my penis in a tub of lard....

What kind of example would that be for the kids ? Eat iced cream and maccas, get cut from the football team and die of diabetes.

Honestly food isn't expensive. I spent more yesterday, going out for lunch, going out for dinner and paying for drinks than I would on eating fresh vegetables for almost an entire fortnight.

Quote Originally Posted by bulrush View Post
    Yeah. Why not join Okcupid.com and you can have the same shallow guys and gold-digger chicks for free. Pof.com also works.

Actually I've met some real nice girls on the dating sites, but I had to date 9 "ho hums" to find them. But I hear that's about par. The problems I see are not just about incompatibility, but most of the people (guys and girls) seem to lack to most basic relationship skills. I'm not referring to social skills, though those can be a problem too. Like not calling if they cancel a date.
    I'm pretty un-attractive though. So it makes it hard. The rare non-obese woman is going to be put off by my picture and I can't write those really homosexual emotional profiles that seem to appeal to girls. I just can't do it. If I tried it would just look lame.

All of my hobies are solitary or difficult to explain. Like I'm not going to mention on my profile that I'm into combat sports because I don't fit that stereotype.
    Last edited by BoredGeorge; 25-02-12 at 07:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BoredGeorge View Post

No that is not it at all. There are just far too many fat women. Far too many fat women on dating sites. Obese ladies - I'm not going to date you, no one is going to, you're horrid, you're gross.

Eat fresh food, steam it and you won't get fat. If you want to be HOT then do that and exercise a heap. If you are really really hungry - EAT AN APPLE. THEY"RE GOOD FOR YOU AND COST LESS THAN CANDY.

Far too many fat women out there - it is just ridiculous how FAT some women have gotten.

I'm not putting my penis in a tub of lard....

What kind of example would that be for the kids ? Eat iced cream and maccas, get cut from the football team and die of diabetes.

Honestly food isn't expensive. I spent more yesterday, going out for lunch, going out for dinner and paying for drinks than I would on eating fresh vegetables for almost an entire fortnight.
    I hear ya....they do those above shots of themselves so you only see their face an tits....it hides the rest of them.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by BoredGeorge View Post

It's Official - Men are Fatter Than Women!

[url]http://www.prnewswire.co.uk/cgi/news/release?id=147956[/url]
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    It's Official - Men are Fatter Than Women!

[url]http://www.prnewswire.co.uk/cgi/news/release?id=147956[/url]
    Not even going to read the link. So sick of un-scientific, and POOR scientific statistics.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Well, maybe things are different where you live, but in Los Angeles, or at least in MY part of Los Angeles, the women look a helluva lot better than the men.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Well, maybe things are different where you live, but in Los Angeles, or at least in MY part of Los Angeles, the women look a helluva lot better than the men.
    Oh wow - so your sample taken from one place with a grand total of 100 people that you have seen and can remember proves it ! Yay for you !

Not to mention you probably only remember those fat men and skinny women. Hurray !

Plus, ALL a woman has to do is look half way decent and she will get lots of attention from men.

If you lose weight you WILL get lots of men. I can't understand why any woman would be fat. Let alone FAT and on a dating site.

Ok I read the first few lines... anyone want to chime in and tell her the problems with BMI ?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Are you trying to say all those lard-ass men are just "big boned"? lol

Are you trying to say all those lard-ass men are just "big boned"? lol
    I'm trying to say the media will do anything to run a story saying women are better at men than something.

This often involes using really terrible statistics.

There was one the other day claiming women are better drives, the reason was that they take more than three times longer to park, have to adjust three times to do it but by some scoring metric they're better drivers because they park slightly straighter some of the time.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast