+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm so upset...what do I do?

I'm so upset...what do I do?

My boyfriends ex-girlfriend and her best friend don't like me...I don't know why they just don't !! I'm always really upset about it!! My boyfriend is still friends with them and talks to them all the time!! They always talk about me to him and are always telling him to break up with me and that he can do better than me!1 They say things about me arround me just so I can hear them...I don't know what to do!! His ex-girlfriend always acts real nice to me when she is arround me but when she is arround him she always says how much she don't like me!! All this really hurts!! I don't want to tell him that he can't talk to them but I don't know what to do...I'm really upset and I really like him I just don't know what to do anymore and I'm tired of them hurting me!!
    PLEASE help me!!!!
    What do I do?

They are just jealous that you have him and they don't. Forget them, if your boyfriend really likes you, he would careless what the hell they say.

They are just jealous that you have him and they don't.
    I totally and completely agree! Your bf want believe them if he really likes you!

Thanx...should I say nething to them or just forget about them?

It's not worth your time to talk to them. Talk to your boyfriend though, and tell him you would appreciate it if he stuck up for you next time they are being b*tches.

You have to trust him, but he should be on your side 100% They can be mean, that's their problem. But don't let your boyfriend be a dick.

Thanx...I agree with "bohemiandonut" i think he should stick up for me to!!

Sounds a bit like my situation in the dumping talk 'What the hell...' thread but mine's just a tiny bit more twisted really and I sort of can understand why she would do that to me.

Anyhoo, back to you, just worry about your boyfriend and ignore his ex and her friend. They're just jealous and wonders why the hell your boyfriend dumped her for you or sumin' like that.

Just because you're prettier and better than them.

LoL...thanx Skye...reading your message made me feel a lot better already!! Thanx a lot!!

LoL! You type your 'LoL's the same as me! Sorry, me being totally random here!

T'is alright, don't worry about it. Anything to help! We're all here to try and solve everyone's problem so yesh yesh!

Its ok I have those RaNdOm moments to!!....try ALL the time!! HA HA HA

LoL!!! I'm known as the girl who posts up the most useless, pointless crap ever on the thread. That's why my posts count is so high.

HA HA HA...It;s all good though!!

Quote Originally Posted by KaWaiiSkYe
    I'm known as the girl who posts up the most useless, pointless crap ever on the thread
    Like what your saying right now.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Dude, I am so wanting some chocolate chip cookies right now.

To stay on topic, why does it surprise you that his ex-girlfriend doesn't like you? Especially since they're still friends? Do yourself a favor and stop caring.

simply ignore them. they're jealous and insecure. they have nothing in their lives better to do then pawn over the situation. tell your boyfriend that if he doesn't stick up for you then that's it. but if he is then those girls have something to be jealous of then don't they? don't let this get you down.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast