+ Follow This Topic

Thread: how to platonically ask to stay over?

how to platonically ask to stay over?

i travel a lot for work and sometimes i want to stay in the city for the weekend after work week ends, i need a place to stay though. i have lots of female coworkers, how can i ask to stay at their place? i'm being honest - i kinda sorta have interest in the girls (i mean all the girls i work with are attractive with good personalities) but really just need a place to stay and someone to perhaps show me the city. not expecting anything to come out of it

how do i ask?

To me that sounds creepy. Why not just stay in a hotel? Surely if you travel for 'work' they offer this option?

And your post is kinda contradictory. You say you don't expect anything but it sure sounds like you want something to happen, being interested in the girls as you point out.
    Some people are drains and some are radiators... Keep clear of the drains and hug the radiators!

You do have an ultimate motive that you want something out of it. You made it sound like genuine and innocent but your motive is not.

They are not a friend but coworkers. Unless they are personally very close to you, expecting to stay over is inappropriate.
    “Really, sex and laughter do go very well together, and I wondered - and I still do - which is more important.” - Hermione Gingold-