+ Follow This Topic
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Where do guys liked to be kissed?

Quote Originally Posted by Sine-Nomine
    Who do you mean by that?
    You know what he meant.

Ta ta!

nothing like ur gf licking ur ear with her tongue. i still get shivers when i think of it. also when sheruns her tongue down ur neck and lightly bites it leaving just a red mark and then slowly breathes down on ur lips and leaves a wet kiss.

and then looks straight into ur eyes...............forever

Hussain
    Are there no prisons? Are there no workhouses? - The Ghost of Christmas Past

Quote Originally Posted by Raverboy
    You know what he meant.

Ta ta!
    Which is why I am confused seeing as I have been here longer than he has.

He talking about couples/all the flirting going on past couple of months. Skye and myself have become kinda of the poster board for these forums as far as that goes. A few other members have kinda come and gone with it as well.

My New Car!! [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058343]Cardomain![/URL]

"Be Mindful of The Future, But Not At The Expense of The Moment"

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"

Quote Originally Posted by Sine-Nomine
    Which is why I am confused seeing as I have been here longer than he has.
    You may have been here longer, but judging by post count, your probably was not as "Active" as he was, thus you having the faintest clue in what his post was about. Although joining several days a go, I, myself thought it was rather obvious what he meant.

Ta ta!
    Last edited by Raverboy; 24-03-05 at 06:40 AM.

Actually, the sarcasm inherent in the post was supposed to be quite easily found. I knew he was talking about me, I personally don't care. High post count or low post count, I've come to this forum for quite a long time. To be quite trite, it's not the quantity it's the quality.

Couples flirting with another? How amazing! Love forum, has the word in the title. I love my girlfriend, we frequent the same forum because we both find it fun. We flirt because we find it fun to do so, I find it fun to do so with her. Comes to a certain poin t in a relationship that you can't really define it as flirting or talking. It's mixed. We do both, we enjoy both. If you have a problem with it, then bring it to my face. Do not, however, be so vague with the slight insult that I was merely 'led along'.
    So, uh, where do you guys like to be kissed?

Quote Originally Posted by Jessika16
    Guys...where do u like to be kissed?
    well, all over! But really, I enjoy the ears, the neck, along with some gentle biting along the neck/shoulders.

=)

Actually, the sarcasm inherent in the post was supposed to be quite easily found.
    Could you be more specific and clarify what post your reffering to?

High post count or low post count, I've come to this forum for quite a long time. To be quite trite, it's not the quantity it's the quality.
    I disagree with this point. In this situation, the post count rather says it all. Over the duration of his time as a member on the boards, he has accumalated a great deal more posts than yourself, thus showing he has been on the forum much more consistently than yourself. So in this case, "It's quantity not the quality".

Couples flirting with another? How amazing! Love forum, has the word in the title. I love my girlfriend, we frequent the same forum because we both find it fun. We flirt because we find it fun to do so, I find it fun to do so with her. Comes to a certain poin t in a relationship that you can't really define it as flirting or talking. It's mixed. We do both, we enjoy both. If you have a problem with it, then bring it to my face.
    Who said anyone had any problems? I think your reading into it a tad too deeply.

then bring it to my face
    We understand you and your girlfriend like to get flirt, who doesn't? But was that comment needed? From what I can see your just doing the "Laguna", and we all know what happened to him.

Ta ta!

Quote Originally Posted by Raverboy
    Could you be more specific and clarify what post your reffering to?

I disagree with this point. In this situation, the post count rather says it all. Over the duration of his time as a member on the boards, he has accumalated a great deal more posts than yourself, thus showing he has been on the forum much more consistently than yourself. So in this case, "It's quantity not the quality".

Who said anyone had any problems? I think your reading into it a tad too deeply.

We understand you and your girlfriend like to get flirt, who doesn't? But was that comment needed? From what I can see your just doing the "Laguna", and we all know what happened to him.

Ta ta!

Well I take it I was referring to the only post that was even close to being sarcastic, being the original post that started this.

I agree with your point that in most instances high post count means more activity. But it does not mean he has been on the forums more consistently than I. It means, rather, that I have not replied to any topics. Quantity over quality probably is a bad saying, seeing as the post count is so varied in forums.

When he insinuates that I am merely along for the ride because my girlfriend posts in this forum, I take it seriously. That means that he has a preconceived notion of why I am here, and it's incorrect. I'd rather someone judge me on my presence by the way I act during my time on, not because I merely responded to my girlfriend in a flirtatious manner.

If he has to go about it in a round about way instead of merely asking me why I 'tagged' along behind her, then yes I'd rather he come out and say it instead of hinting at it. It's rude. If you have an opinion of someone, and you're going to share it..you might as well be out front with it and get it out.

'Sine is just here because his girlfriend is, people seem to be dragging others into this forum regularly now.'

That I can understand, it's to the point and not really rude, but honest. I can answer to that. I can't respond with respect to:

'Seems like everybody is getting friends on this forum now.'

-Shea

everywhere..but mine likes his "head" and for me to suck on his tounge.. go figure

::examines fingernails, breathes...::

neck... if she covers my neck in kisses, i'll just be hers!

mine likes me licking his lips

What a pussy.

(If donut makes a pun, and no one gets it, is it still a pun?)

yes it is

Hussain
    Are there no prisons? Are there no workhouses? - The Ghost of Christmas Past

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast