+ Follow This Topic

Thread: increase testosterone

increase testosterone

Hi

how to increase the low testosterone levels?

[url=http://www.firminite.com/how-to-last-longer-in-bed.php]how to last longer in bed[/url]

go get bloodwork done and maybe dr will give you legal stuff if your levels are truly low

otherwise there is always good diet high in protein, low in carbs and fat and hitting the gym

Yohimbe is dangerous.

And, more testosterone usually contributes to male pattern baldness.

As long as you can get a woody and procreate, how much more testosterone do you want? I mean, it is fun to be an angry bastard all day long (I should know, I'm always ready for confrontation), but is it worth it?

Consume cruciferous veggies, cauliflower Broccoli, and cabbage yields substances known as indoles that help reduce certain estrogens, which in turn will help decrease estrogen’s inhibitory results on testosterone production.

it can be done naturally. Zinc is very important for the increment of testosterone naturally. Seafood, nuts & seeds, poultry have proper quantity of zinc nutrients.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Prairie oysters.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Firstly you want to increase you FREE testosterone levels (FTE). If you exogenously introduce more testosterone into your body, it's feedback loops will downregulate natural testosterone production and will produce more SHBG which will mop up the new test. Also you will convert testosterone into DHT or E2 or both.

DHT *can* effect your body where it is rich in 5 alpha reductase receptors. For many men that's scalp (hair loss), prostate (hypertrophy) and sebum glands (acne). E2 will feminise your body (fat accumulation, man boobs).

You really need to have a goal in mind rather than just "increase testosterone levels". Is it sport related? Do you want to get stronger? Have a higher libido?

Having higher testosterone levels does not mean you will have an increased libido.

This will be good for my, uh, friend..yes, friend.

Quote Originally Posted by CAM View Post
    Yohimbe is dangerous.

And, more testosterone usually contributes to male pattern baldness.

As long as you can get a woody and procreate, how much more testosterone do you want? I mean, it is fun to be an angry bastard all day long (I should know, I'm always ready for confrontation), but is it worth it?
    **** sake, I thought CAM was back for a minute, until I seen the date. Always ready for confrontation, lol. Classic CAM.

Eating foods that are rich in zinc is the safest way to increase the testosterone level. Some foods that are a great source of zinc include oysters, nuts and seeds, oats, avocado and bananas.

Hmm go and get the nutritious eating plan high in proteins, low in carbohydrates and fat and reaching the gym........

[url=http://www.premierfitnessolutions.com/algonquin-weight-loss-program.html]Algonquin gyms[/url]
    Last edited by Danny2; 05-01-13 at 03:05 PM.

good to know :-)