+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is it so i stick around or sincere

Is it so i stick around or sincere

MY ex and i have been broke up almost 5 months in this time she started dating a guy , continued hookin up with me, now they are not together but she still hangout with him and recently had sex with him ....She says she loves me and wants to be togther in the long run and that she doesnt like him at all...however she cant even kiss me now but somehow had sex with him ....when she is with me she seems so irritated and bored and like im dissapointing ...i have seen glimpses of them together n she flirts with him n like is active and jolly .....So basically everything that happens and all the actions from her scream i like him and just wanna keep u around until im sick of him ....when she is with me she will text him constantly but when shes with him she wont answer calls n takes a long time to return texts...she says he is so annoying and talks shit bout him .....i really dont know whats going on do you really think if i jus stop talkin to her as much as possible and let her have the relationship /friendship she has with this guy she will come around or is this jus her trying to have him and me as welll

You can help yourself and her as well by cutting off contact with her. Right now, she stays with this guy because she is attracted to him and nothing else. She stays with you because you fill in what's missing with this guy. Between the two of you guys, you make one great boyfriend!

Unfortunately, she seems to have lost her physical attraction for you, so you are not the right guy for her. The other guy may be fun to be with and exciting in bed, but he's not the right guy for her either.

So both of you would be better off if you cut the ties on your half-relationship and find the right partners.