+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Ex is giving mixed signal

Ex is giving mixed signal

Hey everyone

My and my ex broke up a year ago, after two months we started talking again. she said she was not sure, so i gave her as much space as possible but didn't break the contact (i know that was wrong). after a year we started arguing much, i was tired of waiting and started to dat someone else. after 2 weeks i broke up with her because it wasn't right and i hurt my ex's feelings. i thought it was the best for me but it wasn't. in the mean time a good friend of mine took his chance to begin something with my ex, i found it out just by myself because i know her so well that i geel when something i wrong.. she said she misses me and loves me but she also does the same with the other guy.. it's been like this for 3 weeks, i give her so much space and time, limited contact, when she contacts me i act very mature because i know she is playing with my feelings.. 2 guys at the same time? wtf?xD the thing is.. i love her so much, she doesn't know how to deal with it and doesn't listen to me, the advices (NO CONTACT FOR A WHILE) i give her. few days ago she said that if we'd be together we'd be stronger than before.. i was happy and every conversation was like the best, she said sweet things and i appreciated it, she wanted to come over to make breakfest and just lay down with me.. i thought she had chosen for me

but when i asked her to come over, she ignored me for an hour and i texted back that it's not a problem.. she said it wouldn't be a good idea and i said that she had to stop giving me hope like darling, babe, etc.. and that she is beeing immature.. she just said sorry for denying, i said it was okey i know for sure that she's with the other guy, that's why she's is not texting back because she feels happy now..

i'm very down at the moment, but also angry because she gave me hope and all that stuff, now she's with him?? i mean wtf? i'm sick of this childish game, PLEAS HELP i don't want to lose her

You've lost her, she just loves the attention and endless fawning that you're giving her. Move on.