+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Ex is giving mixed signals

Ex is giving mixed signals

Hey everyone

My and my ex broke up a year ago, after two months we started talking again. she said she was not sure, so i gave her as much time as possible but didn't break the contact (i know that was wrong). after a year we started arguing much, i was tired of waiting and started to dat someone else. after 2 weeks i broke up with her because it wasn't right and i hurt my ex's feelings. i thought it was the best for me but it wasn't. in the mean time a good friend of mine took his chance to begin something with my ex, i found it out just by myself because i know her so well that i feel when something i wrong.. she said she misses me and loves me but she also does the same with the other guy.. it's been like this for 3 weeks, i give her so much space and time, limited contact, when she contacts me i act very mature because i know she is playing with my feelings.. 2 guys at the same time? wtf?xD the thing is.. i love her so much, she doesn't know how to deal with it and doesn't listen to me, the advices (NO CONTACT FOR A WHILE) i give her. few days ago she said that if we'd be together we'd be stronger than before.. i was happy and every conversation was like the best, she said sweet things and i appreciated it, she wanted to come over to make breakfest and just lay down with me.. i thought she had chosen for me

but when i asked her to come over, she ignored me for an hour and i texted back that it's not a problem.. she said it wouldn't be a good idea and i said that she had to stop giving me hope like darling, babe, etc.. and that she is beeing immature.. she just said sorry for denying, i said it was okey i know for sure that she's with the other guy, that's why she's is not texting back because she feels happy now..

i'm very down at the moment, but also angry because she gave me hope and all that stuff, now she's with him?? i mean wtf? i'm sick of this childish game, PLEAS HELP i don't want to lose her
    Last edited by MAGNUM; 11-03-12 at 03:47 AM.

You say you dont want to lose her. You already have my friend.

So I have lost her in one day? In one day she changed her mind? what for immaturity is that? why would she say such sweet things nad then moving to another guy?

she's not right for you man, even if you did get back with her now there would just be more horrible games in the future, she sounds like bad news.

People can claim their undying love and devotion towards someone one day and then break their heart the next.

Welcome to the world of relationships.
    I don't chase, I replace.

You both made the mistake of clinging to your contact and bond after your relationship was over. There was a reason for it ending, and there's loads of reasons why you should break off contact for a while and move on with your life. This is the very reason why it's so hard to keep a working friendship with an ex. You are both hung up on the familiarity and intimacy of your former relationship, but she doesn't want you in that way anymore and has found new happiness. She wasn't mature enough to put you at a healthy distance, you weren't mature enough to know you needed it. We all go through this lesson at one point in our lives. Appreciate the good times with her, but close the door on this in yourself and start moving on. Stop having so much contact with her and let her move on with her life as well. You can still be friends down the road, but give it time. You're different people now and you're emotionally clinging to your old selves.

Hi.

Love is not about reciprocation. Love is like sand. If you try and squeeze it, it will flow out of your hand. Just do one thing. Stop giving her that much importance. Leave her alone so that she realizes your importance and begins to miss you. Stop replying to her calls and texts. Stop calling her at all. Try this for two weeks. If after these two weeks also, she doesn't message or call you herself then it clearly means that you don't matter to her at all.

My friend, you can never force anyone to love you. Take this test of time and find out if she actually loves you or not.

You lost her a year ago. Tell her not to contact you anymore, unless she is sure she wants to get back together.

You have to do the test that Pearl Aman gave, that's the answer for everything. Good luck!