+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: My girlfriend is a prostitute

Quote Originally Posted by Dabbler View Post
    Thanks for your replies,

There are a lot of women who do this for various reasons, perhaps you know one but are unaware? Some of their partners know what they do and some don't. It is legal where I live and I was amazed at the number of brothels around me, that means there are a lot of women working in them. I had a lot of misconceptions of what prostitution was, the reality is very different. It is not like she has studs wandering in to be serviced, generally speaking the men who frequent brothels are socially inept or unattractive, a lot that come in just want to talk to a woman to have some sort of connection with another human being. Generally speaking, sex for women is different than it is for men, women need an emotional connection to really get off. It is just a job to them, if that were not the case she would not have any sexual need for me and that has definitely not been the case. What I experience sexually with her is nothing like the limited service that clients get. All these girls have or want a relationship out of work, because that it what it is, work, not pleasure.

As a matter of fact George, she has offered to bring home her young, blond and busty friend from work for a threesome. We had discussed threesomes before, but the only problem is the jealousies and attachments could destroy the relationship. It has been a fantasy of mine, but I have left it up to her to decide whether it happens or not. So there is an up-side to this. I get to **** a professional every night and at no charge and I can do whatever I like sexually.

BTW. I have my own beliefs and I am too busy living life to find the time to read the greatest novel ever written. If you are going to get all judgemental, don't forget that Jesus didn't seem to mind that Mary Magdalene was a working girl.
    ^This, greatest slamdunk post I've read in weeks. Trolling a troll and dissing a religious nutjob while at the same time standing up for yourself. Kudos.

Your story is heart-warming and amazing. Personally, I do not know I could live with my gf being a prostitute. But I couldn't say "never". Because I know how far love can go, and it seems to be going the full distance for both of you, and I'm really happy for you. As others have said, you'll want to work on your trust issues with each other a bit, but you do seem to communicate healthily, and you are supporting each other and working it out. You seem like a very smart and emotional guy, I wish you all the best! And now I sort of do envy you, since it really does entice to think of it the other way around - your partner is a sex professional and at least she's not frigid!

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    So, lemme get this straight:

The belief that a cosmic Jewish zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him that you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because an evil rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree doesn't strike you as preposterous?

Just askin'.
    It's funny.. when I'm trying to make the person's life normal and make him lead an ideal life, I'm being targetted for arguments.

Cool... I can't spoon feed you everything.. just want to say finally.... Well.. I can't exactly describe you what a book is bible... I have read bible and found it as a perfect way of living for a better society and wanted to share it with people around...

It's a wonderful book.. even scientifically.. here's the very first verse of bible overcoming science...

In the beginning - Time - Science doesn't know when it all started and doesn't know when it will all end.
    God - Supernatural Power - Science just says it's all being done by some supernatural power. but doesn't accept it as GOD.
    Created - Work / Task - Science doesn't know WHY it is all happening... they just see it all happening.
    the heavens and the earth - Matter - Science just don't know where it all came from.. they just go on researching spending millions of dollars..

Ending it...

I'm not really blaming you for anything... it's never your fault.. It's just because of lack of proper preachers and no proper awareness about the bible.. all these issues are arised..
    ---

Alright :-) let's just make this world a better place to live in no matter what beliefs you have.

PEACE ^_^
    Last edited by bothside; 15-03-12 at 09:19 AM.

@all

Let's think from different angles...

Would you let that girl do the same job if she's your sister ??? or if she's your mother ??????

WHY JUST NOT CHANGE THE JOB ???????? Is she illiterate or what ??????? Or is she so dumb that she can't do any other job????? Or she's just enjoying it ?????

It's strange that instead of providing moral solutions, people here are supporting immoral solutions.

Quote Originally Posted by bothside View Post
    @all

Would you let that girl do the same job if she's your sister ??? or if she's your mother ??????

WHY JUST NOT CHANGE THE JOB ???????? Is she illiterate or what ??????? Or is she so dumb that she can't do any other job????? Or she's just enjoying it ?????

It's strange that instead of providing moral solutions, people here are supporting immoral solutions.
    So now you are deciding what's moral? News Flash....some women are prostitutes because it pays well and they enjoy the work

Ending it...

I'm not really blaming you for anything... it's never your fault.. It's just because of lack of proper preachers and no proper awareness about the bible.. all these issues are arised..
    Spoken like a true Christian! Go **** yourself!

Ending it...

---

Alright :-) let's just make this world a better place to live in no matter what beliefs you have.

PEACE ^_^
    I'd rather have proper prostitutes, sex-ed and awareness of my own sexuality around than pedophile preachers, frustrated housewives that cling to rosemary beads as if they were anal beads and fathers that get off on disciplining their kids in the name of the "lord" or your oh so wonderful bible. Please take your childish, clumsy and frankly offensive missionary crap somewhere else and stay on topic. Religion does not figure in to this. It is always the religious crackpots that fail to separate their beliefs from reality.
    Last edited by miffy; 15-03-12 at 05:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by surfhb View Post
    So now you are deciding what's moral? News Flash....some women are prostitutes because it pays well and they enjoy the work

Spoken like a true Christian! Go **** yourself!
    Quote Originally Posted by miffy View Post
    I'd rather have proper prostitutes, sex-ed and awareness of my own sexuality around than pedophile preachers, frustrated housewives that cling to rosemary beads as if they were anal beads and fathers that get off on disciplining their kids in the name of the "lord" or your oh so wonderful bible. Please take your childish, clumsy and frankly offensive missionary crap somewhere else and stay on topic. Religion does not figure in to this. It is always the religious crackpots that fail to separate their beliefs from reality.

would you let your sister / mother become prostitute ?

UG
    would you let your sister / mother become prostitute ?
    That's not the point! You assume that person is unhappy, under Satans spell, or some other cop out statement like he/she hasn't realized Jesus' grace. That's what I despise about most Christians....the assumptions and pre-judgements. Basically saying to another individual, whom they don't know....

"you know... You don't get it.....there something missing in your life". Why not just call me an asshole while youre at it!! Lol

Yeah.....I'd be upset.....buts that me and obviously not the OPs or his GFs opinion. Personally, being a guy, I'd love to make love to women for $1000 a night.....where do I sign up?

Honestly though, I'd be more upset if they become "born again" , continually talked about Gods grace and drop all thier friends because they have joined a church.....

If they lived happy life there's not a whole lot I could complain about....and I certainly wouldnt judge them, kick them out of my life for their choices....

Stop with your BS!
    Last edited by surfhb; 16-03-12 at 03:19 AM.

well you better hope she doesn't come home with an std.
    Also, i did find it very strange that you two have sex 2-3 times DAILY. It makes me wonder if she may be a sex addict. She craves male attention since you've caught her chatting/flirting/dating men in the past. Her becoming a prostitute was by choice. Perhaps she thought....well hey, i love sex, i love men, i'm constantly horny....why not make money off of this. You gotta wonder what happened in her childhood that made her choose such a crumby choice in life. Was she abused as a girl? Sexually abused? Women don't wake up one morning and say...."hey, i think i'm gonna go be a prostitute!".
    Money is tight on everyone....hell ya i can use some more money in my life. I'm working a job that i wish paid more....but i wouldn't give up my dignity and spread my legs open for strangers just to make some extra cash. I hope you gain some self worth and leave the whore soon before you catch a life threatening disease.
    Last edited by bcgirl; 16-03-12 at 01:16 PM.

@all

As a matter of fact, she is VERY intelligent. She is going to do a Psychology course, give me your number as she is going to do her Thesis on "Religiolous Zealouts - why they feel they need to judge people in order to make themselves appear superior", you would be perfect as the main study piece.

I wonder what sins you have committed in your life, I bet some a lot worse than prostitution, trolling for instance? I really think you need to go out and get yourself laid and lay off the bible for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by miffy View Post
    ^This, greatest slamdunk post I've read in weeks. Trolling a troll and dissing a religious nutjob while at the same time standing up for yourself. Kudos.

Your story is heart-warming and amazing. Personally, I do not know I could live with my gf being a prostitute. But I couldn't say "never". Because I know how far love can go, and it seems to be going the full distance for both of you, and I'm really happy for you. As others have said, you'll want to work on your trust issues with each other a bit, but you do seem to communicate healthily, and you are supporting each other and working it out. You seem like a very smart and emotional guy, I wish you all the best! And now I sort of do envy you, since it really does entice to think of it the other way around - your partner is a sex professional and at least she's not frigid!
    Thanks Miffy, it is nice to see a constructive post in here.

When I saw that you have a teenage daughter, the rest of your post did not matter. Is your "girlfriend" a good role model for your daughter? Think about that long and hard.

I think your daughter is more important than the stuff you're worrying about.

what if your teenage daughter thought that hooking is the "easier" way to make cash instead of going to school, getting an education and working and paying taxes like the rest of us? By you having a prostitute as a girlfriend shows your daughter that you are okay with that fact. There is a very dark side to hooking, lots of drugs/alcohol is constantly going around and your girlfriend is probably exposed to that daily. Do you think she may have a drug problem that she needs to support?

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by surfhb View Post
    I'm not recommending it for anyone but there are far worse than prostitutes. Bear Stearns and that ilk, for example. They should wipe the feet of our city's street walkers (they'd do it with their stolen $1000 dollar bills). They just hide their hoeness behind BMWs, expensive suits and private jets.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by Dabbler View Post
    As a matter of fact, she is VERY intelligent. She is going to do a Psychology course, give me your number as she is going to do her Thesis on "Religiolous Zealouts - why they feel they need to judge people in order to make themselves appear superior", you would be perfect as the main study piece.

I wonder what sins you have committed in your life, I bet some a lot worse than prostitution, trolling for instance? I really think you need to go out and get yourself laid and lay off the bible for a while.
    Liked it :-D Just send me a PM, I will be available for her "as study piece" and I'm happy to know that she's doing some career oriented course :-) I wish her All the best from my side..

Hmm.. Prostitution is too far. To be frank, I have been encountered with lots of chances to get laid, but it's not worth it. I have saved my virginity for my marriage bed.

I really did not mean to hurt you and I'm really sorry if I hurted you.. I deeply apologise about it...

Quote Originally Posted by bcgirl View Post
    what if your teenage daughter thought that hooking is the "easier" way to make cash instead of going to school, getting an education and working and paying taxes like the rest of us? By you having a prostitute as a girlfriend shows your daughter that you are okay with that fact. There is a very dark side to hooking, lots of drugs/alcohol is constantly going around and your girlfriend is probably exposed to that daily. Do you think she may have a drug problem that she needs to support?
    Well yes, that has been a concern of mine, I don't want that sort of life for my daughter and she won't regardless, but if she did I would still love her the same as I do now. None of our friends or family know what my GF does for a living and it is going to stay that way as there is a good cover story in place. My GF is a strong independent woman who would rather work for a living than lounge around the house on welfare. She is doing this job because not many employers allow you to take 6 weeks school holidays a year and allow you take time of when ever the kids are sick or whatever. I believe she is a good role model for my daughter and my daughter feels very comfortable with her and shares what is happening in her life with her, things she might not want to share with her dad.

There are no hard drugs involved although they are freely available if she wanted to. She has had plenty of opportunity in the past to get involved with drugs but never has and will not now. As I said before, she does drink but that is the limit and now I know she is drinking less.

If she were to get on hard drugs I would know as I have been there myself and know all the signs to look for. We discuss all this together so I know where she is coming from and she knows what I expect from her.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast