+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Being Fingered...

Being Fingered...

Hello People I've been going out with a boy for almost a month, we really like eachother, about a week ago or so we kisses after a friend of mine's party, it was my first kiss, but not his. I'm not sure about sex yet , so I was wondering....., What is it like to be 'fingered'. My friends have had that done to them, because they dont have sex for religious reasons. I mean, does it hurt, is it best done sitting, lieing, standing? Im clueless on the subject, me and my b/f havent talked about it yet. I guess what im asking is... if you've never done anything before, will it hurt the 1st time being 'fingered'??

Hi, If it was your first kiss I'd wait awhile (a long while) before sex.

About fingering though, every girl is different. The first time I was fingered, it did hurt. It hurt the first few times actually but that's because I'm really tight. But it might not hurt for you, who knows.

Anyways, in my opinion laying down is the best position.

And don't just do it because you feel it's what you have to do, or because your friends do it. I know some people might say it's just fingering but I think you should be comfortable with the guy and everything. Good luck

Wow... sex should be the last thing on your mind right now. I mean, there are a lot more steps from first kiss to sex.. but anyway... I'll jsut answer the question. The first time I was fingered it hurt somewhat, but he was gentle about it so it wasnt all too bad. Ive done it standing and laying down, and personally laying down is better. Depending on how 'tight' you are (whether your hyman is in tact, if you use large tampons... etc) pretty much would sum up how tight a girl is. I guess i like being fingered... well... a lot For you, i wouldnt push this type of stuff though unless you were sure you were ready for a physical relationshop. Think it out, and anytime you feel the need ask the forums, most times we can help ya out.

Personally, i feel that before you let anyone touch you, you should touch yourself. (masturbation)

this is because when another touches u, u cannot pull out halfway, it would deepy offend the other party.

touch urself 1st, u like it, then let others do u.

hope that helps.
    Men have 2 heads
    Ladies have 2 lips