+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Ladys pitch in here!....few dating q's!

Ladys pitch in here!....few dating q's!

Well its been a while since i've been on a date, like 3 years lol. I like this girl i have knowen for three months, we get on great and everything seems great. I asked her on a date and she said yes. Now, i get along with her mum perfectly....almost like shes my own mum lol. My whole image of turning upto dates sucks, always the same style and always goes horribly wrong. Usually wear a casual shirt, dark jeans and black shoes with short brown hair....here what i want to ask....

how should i change my image when going on a date? shoulda i act as my usual overly ncie guy or should i let my inner bad boy come out a bit aswell? its been so long and so many stuff ups i realy wan t this one to be great. Should i wear my ring and necklace or forget them?

how should i act? man i really have no idea what im doing anymore

any ideas or tips?

i think you are over thinking this. first of all be yourself. if you are a nice guy...then be a nice guy. if you are a bad boy at heart go with that. i suspect that most people are a combination of both. i sure know my attitude changes day to day. whatever it is, just go with it, and most importantly remember to be yourself. as for how you dress, you should dress for whatever the situation warrants. a t-shirt and jeans like you described is perfect for a casual date to the movies or hanging out at the local sports bar, etc. But you probably wouldn't dress the same if you were going to a club or a fancy restaurant. just try to go with whatever is appropriate for that situation.

Shave your head.

Wanker.

P.S. - Stop b*tching and relax. That's how you get the sweet tang.

be yourself dammitttttt!