+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Annoying how it seems impossible to keep it cool when you are interested in someone

Annoying how it seems impossible to keep it cool when you are interested in someone

Just for an example, I meet this girl, something happens between us, we add each other to facebook or msn or something like that. How, HOW is it so impossible not to write her too much stuff and not to ask her to meet you too often?

I always need to limit myself, because I know she will perceive me too attacking and everything happening too fast, altough that`s the way I am.. If I get interested in someone I would like to meet her every night and chat all the time, haha..

And as for now, I met this amazing girl who laid her cards on the table face up on our first date; she said that she hates too easy guys because she gets bored very quickly. Ok I`m an easy guy after I get attracted even slightly. If I`m attracted, I will cancel all my other plans if she wants to hang with me and so on.
    I just broke up from a really long relationship and now I need to re-learn this stuff again. Beats me, I get turned off by a woman if she`s too hard, I stop trying and say "nah". But a woman needs me to be like that in order to like me, lol.
    Why why why do you always need to act like you don`t care (as much as you do), in order to maintain the interest level of a woman.. geez.

Because it releases dopamine in a girls brain to stimulate attraction.....it's in our genes as a survival mechanism for our spiecies.

Hmm so women need to be desperate? Kind of harsh, explains the stereotype of falling for idiots. At the same time it sounds very human but in an exaggarated way, we always urge what we can`

You mean we desire more what we can't have....