+ Follow This Topic

Thread: general

general

Dear world,
    There's this girl I like and she's kinda sad lately. I don't know how I can cheer her up.
    I googled how to cheer a sad girl up for shits and giggles, why not right.Nothing stood out.
    I tried asking her what was wrong and making suggestions but they got shut Down.
    Than I figured I'd ask her to hang out but it seems that's never going to happen.
    I was also going to send her flowers but I don't know her address. don't know what else to do.
    Maybe start simple with a hug. I hope she finds more reasons to be happy, she's a pretty swell gal.
    I'm striking out a lot so I figured id just put it on the Internet for everyone to see,
    that was atleast even if she doesn't know I care, the world does.

Very sweet if it's real

Try a hug why don't you, hugs are always good =)

I hate being percieved as mean but sometimes i just need to be. This girl is either a huge attention seeker (for gunning your every attempt down just like that) or has some deeply personal problems that she will not spill out to the first, best person asking her whats up. In my honest opinion you should approach this girl without having in mind her troubled energy/looks. Imagine if you looked sad and everyone asked what was wrong, wouldnt they just enforce your current state of mind?

Offer her an alternative, be genuine, causal and fun to be around. No flowers or teddybears, that might scare her off if she's already that quite. How did she respond to you before she became the sad lady?
    The first step to fixing broken relationships is to accept that they have ended - getyourextowantyouback.org