View Poll Results: How do I get her to counselling?

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Do I get friends to tell her it wasnt all my fault?

0 0%
  • Should they say she needs help?

1 100.00%
  • Should we go to a doctor given that she is hostile at the suggestion?

0 0%
  • Do I talk to her about about counselling given that she gets hostile at the suggestion?

0 0%
  • Do I bring it up at her next pregnancy appointment?

0 0%
  • Should I tell her that she was wrong and antagonistic?

0 0%
  • Do I tell her what she said was so hurtful it was evil?

0 0%
  • Do I tell her she asked for it?

0 0%
  • Do I just beg for forgiveness and give her the upperhand so she can laud it over me?

0 0%
  • Do I just leave her and give up on our child?

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I was evil

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    Again, your anger issues are obvious. Your response wasn't "uncharacteristic", it was indicative.

I can understand why your ex took your kid and ran - I'm not saying I thought it was right, but I can understand it. I hope you get help soon. Perhaps offering to get help in concert with your girlfriend in conjunction with couples counseling may help.

Bet you won't listen though.
    Oh so you wouldve stolen my first son too. You are a c/u/n/t long and short of it. Did you read my first post properly or are you illiterate she ran away because shge had post baby depression, it was nothing i did. She had friends who were married to westerners who split up and they encouraged her after she made up bs stories her parents too fell in love with my son and made it clear that they would come between him and I. If you dont read so good and you arent much for book smarts then your uninformed opinion pales in significance compared to the sludge in the gutter out the front. You dont have an opinion if you cant be bothered to read. I dont have time for rubbish. I know counselling is important you idiot I want to know how I can convince her. SHE WONT

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    OP, I agree with the others: *you* need therapy as well. Do it for your kids.
    Jam it tosser I know. I need to convince her to go

Quote Originally Posted by Wot2do View Post
    Jam it tosser I know. I need to convince her to go
    Maybe if you go first, she'd be more willing to follow in your footsteps. You could show her by example by getting help for yourself which in turn will make her more trusting of the idea of it.

Hey

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Other options:
    1. Tell your medical doc you are having problems and get him/her to make the referral.

2. Go to court for custody of your children. If you don't think you can win, then you have issues and should definitely get counselling as suggested.

If you do think you can win, do so and insist on the counselling for your wife's issues. You can force people who are nuts to get help, you just have to be smarter and more determined than them.

Sorry, but once you have children the focus changes. As an adult, you are welcome to mess up your own life as you please. But your kids didn't ask for this dysfunctional mess. You have a responsibility to fix it. So does your wife (and GF), but if she's too unstable to do it, well, that's what you get for not using better birth control.
    My first son is missing over seas and my partner is still pregnant. On both occasions the children were planned, Im not a f/u/c/k/i/n/g rabbit i dont just breed you moron, i dont need to be told to grow up Ive had to deal with more than you could. You would still be a blubbering idiot hugging your knees in the corner if you have been through what I have. Custody is not an issue I raised. Your remarks are inflammatory and derogative, keep to the point and stop casting aspersions. Are all the posters so far illiterate, I want to get her to counselling. Why do so many people have a problem with comprehension so far.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    Maybe if you go first, she'd be more willing to follow in your footsteps. You could show her by example by getting help for yourself which in turn will make her more trusting of the idea of it.
    This is valid and I appreciate your advice, its not something I thought of in fact I am going to talk to her now and tell her even if she doesnt I will. Thank you for not judging and accusing me or her.

yes after days of insults, insinuations and invalid accusations from her. She said some very hurtfull and provocative things immediatly prior to her hitting me which she knows is very upsetting to me. Though it was 12 hours ago and we have had a chance to talk but she will still refuse to see a counsellor, so back to my point of how to get her to go?
    Stop blaming her for your actions. Take responsibility for your own actions.

And if you really want her to go, your best bet is to show her that YOU are willing to make some changes too, by getting some counseling. Show her that your relationship with her is important to you.

The only problem with arguing with an idiot is that it makes you look nearly as stupid.

I should've remembered that. Enjoy having two estranged children.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    The only problem with arguing with an idiot is that it makes you look nearly as stupid.

I should've remembered that. Enjoy having two estranged children.
    Hey another f/u/c/k/t/a/r/d, congratulations on joining the ranks of the common. Dont you dare insult my partner she is lovely but she has the depression thing, you people by and large are idiotic morons

Your honor, the prosecution rests.

wtf? You make a poll with all your options? A little obsessed? There are some definate red flags in all that.
    Meanwhile, if the woman really kidnapped your child you have legal action to take. I'm not buying that lame azz bull.
    Obviously you have anger issues.
    Do you work?
    Why do you have a pregnant girlfriend with no marriage plans?
    Do you think you are capable of being a good father with all your name calling and lack of ability to write properly?

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    My first son is missing over seas and my partner is still pregnant. On both occasions the children were planned, Im not a f/u/c/k/i/n/g rabbit i dont just breed you moron, i dont need to be told to grow up Ive had to deal with more than you could. You would still be a blubbering idiot hugging your knees in the corner if you have been through what I have. Custody is not an issue I raised. Your remarks are inflammatory and derogative, keep to the point and stop casting aspersions. Are all the posters so far illiterate, I want to get her to counselling. Why do so many people have a problem with comprehension so far.
    It took you a very long time to come up with a response to this.I know, baby, its hard to be a good Troll these days with such reasonable responses. Hush now. Hush.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Maybe both of you could benefit from some help. Everyone needs to be able to express themselves to a neutral party. I also think then, you could both have an opportunity to speak to one another civil and come to happy mediums with the children.
    Our goal is to give you back the confidence of having the upper hand and having the upper hand is NEVER a bad thing.....
    Visit our Website www.spellbindingsisters.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12