+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Oral Sex: yes or no?

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    I like to be in control too. I also like it when my bf is in control. Actually, I also like it when we both control at the same time. They are three different things and I like to experience them all :-).
    So what you're saying, is that you just plain like it ! lol

When a man is in control and a woman just lays back and indulges. When you get her to that edge and keep it there...teasing, playing, pleasure torturing (for lack of a better term). Their desire, their need for gratification becomes so much more raw and animalistic than a man's imo. It's an amazing thing, incredibly sexual.

Cheese, Couldn't you have told her that you liked to come through oral alone? I'm sure she would've been eager to comply even if it wasn't her time of the month. You could've started with foreplay, then intercourse, then 69 again. Not my business I'll shut up now ^_^

Haxan, we have to disagree on this one. I *love* it when my man does that to me... but I equally love it - actually, even more! - when I do that to my man :-). He is quite the shy type when it comes to sex, so I love to get him to the point when he can't resist.

Haxan, we have to disagree on this one. I *love* it when my man does that to me... but I equally love it - actually, even more! - when I do that to my man :-). He is quite the shy type when it comes to sex, so I love to get him to the point when he can't resist.
    I'm not disagreeing with you ! For me personally, I'm just not one to lay back and indulge. Don't get me wrong, I love being the recipient of that exclusive attention and pleasure, but still have to be on 'top' of things so to speak, in control. So even though she'll be doing her thing, I'll be giving it to her, more than the other way around, if that makes sense.
    ...as ancient astronaut theorists would suggest

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm slightly more on the "taker" side. lol
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    I'm so balanced in that area... I LOVE going down on the right woman, love making her feel good.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    I'm so balanced in that area... I LOVE going down on the right woman, love making her feel good.
    Well, I'm balanced, too, because I allow my partner to do it. It's a win/win situation. lol
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    I had a girlfriend years ago, and she somehow came up for that term for herself too ! We'd have some good laughs about it at certain times, when her 'takerish' ways were in full strength

I think it's natural though, cute, sexy and girlish.

How is it cute and girlish? In common "folklore" at least, it's the man who is usually more on the taker side.

I'm more of a giver myself, I need to feel REALLY comfortable with someone in order to appreciate the taking.

How is it cute and girlish? In common "folklore" at least, it's the man who is usually more on the taker side
    Ahh, I see how what I meant could be misinterpreted. Being a taker to me, means that you enjoy getting it given to you More submissive, more of a receiver than a giver.

Oh yeah, I get it now: in the common "imaginary" a man makes a woman pleasure him (so she is the submissive one)... what you are saying is more like, a man makes a woman receive what he gives her (again she is submissive). Makes sense ;-).

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by haxan View Post
    When you get her to that edge and keep it there...teasing, playing, pleasure torturing (for lack of a better term). Their desire, their need for gratification becomes so much more raw and animalistic than a man's imo.
    This is where the stronger man has the advantage. Tease him too far and you find yourself tossed on your back and... gratified is a good term.

Unless you can convince the man to let you tie him up. Then things get interesting. ;-)
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Unless you can convince the man to let you tie him up. Then things get interesting. ;-)
    Hmm, I'm not so sure about that.............thought process !

Good thing we've already outlined a corrective measure:
    Quote Originally Posted by haxan View Post
    When a man is in control and a woman just lays back and indulges. When you get her to that edge and keep it there...teasing, playing, pleasure torturing (for lack of a better term)
    and treatment program for it:
    Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    This is where the stronger man has the advantage. Tease him too far and you find yourself tossed on your back and... gratified is a good term

I took several years of marriage before my wife would let me do that. I LOVED it the first time and after she realized what an intense orgasm it gave her she loves it too!! She has a harder time giving because of her TMJ, but she will give me oral mostly as foreplay. Many people think it is disgusting because they think the area is dirty. There is less bacteria there on both sexes than in the mouth (that is in the absence of any STD's). Urine is actually sterile. So if both of you have just taken a bath or shower there is nothing there that can make you sick or that will harm you.

Like I said, I LOVE bring her to orgasm that way. I love the feeling of her moving against my tongue, I love hearing her moan in pleasure, I love feeling her orgasm, and I love bring her so much pleasure.
    The marriage bed must be a place of mutuality—the husband seeking to satisfy his wife, the wife seeking to satisfy her husband. Marriage is not a place to "stand up for your rights." Marriage is a decision to serve the other, whether in bed or out. -- 1 Corinthians 7 (The Message)

good luck

Don't knock it until you try it.......seriously, you don't know what you are missing. Some women actually love to give a guy head and vice versa. Don't just try it once and don't half a** it either. Go for it, do it a couple of times, then make up your mind. If you like it great, if not, at least learn to tolerate it because guys love receiving. You may be pleasantly surprised how much you like both giving and receiving.

Jaime

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast