+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Oral Sex: yes or no?

Fru is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag

Oral Sex: yes or no?

Ok, so I'm rather inexperienced. I'm not a virgin, but I've never done oral.

My question is, did you enjoy it the first time (either giving or receiving), and before you had any, did the thought of it make you excited?

I'm asking because the thought of putting a guy's bits in my mouth really turns me OFF. I don't think it's wrong or anything, but the thought just disgusts me. And I don't like the idea of his mouth being down there in my bits either.

I probably just sound like a prude... but like I said, I don't have a problem with other people doing it ... I just can't see myself doing it. But then a lot of people seem to think it's a necessary part of a healthy relationship.

Thoughts? Opinions??

Necessary? No, like anything sexual..if it turns you on then it might feel necessary. If it doesn't it simply isn't. Oral sex can be very enjoyable for both involved, but ofc you have to want to receive it/give it. It's the same as with any other sexual practice.

You're not prude, some people simply don't like the idea of it and there's nothing wrong with that at all. Tastes differ (literally, hoho), and it's good that way.

Oral sex is in no way a necessary part of a healthy relationship, communicating and sharing your desires with each other, whatever they may be, is. That includes sharing what you DON'T want to do

Users Country Flag
    Thanks for the reply! (Liked the "tastes differ" comment... heh heh heh!)

From the way my ex spoke of it, it sounded like something that was necessary for a good relationship. Maybe for him that's true. Maybe for me, not so much. I'm seeing things more clearly these days.

I very much enjoyed it the first time, giving and receiving.

I have heard of people that were really turned off by the thought, but I've never encountered any that I'm aware of. If you feel that way, then don't go there... but you should be honest with any potential partners about it before it becomes an issue.

I think most guys really like receiving it and giving it. Most women only seem to like receiving it. I think a woman who likes to do it is at a competitive advantage.

Quote Originally Posted by Fru View Post
    I'm asking because the thought of putting a guy's bits in my mouth really turns me OFF. I don't think it's wrong or anything, but the thought just disgusts me. And I don't like the idea of his mouth being down there in my bits either.
    Thoughts? Opinions??
    Hmm, if they were referred to as bits, I'd probably not be very turned or interested either Maybe if you two think of and refer to them in a more vivid, earthy, erotic way it'll heighten the anticipation, then the actual experience itself.

When I hadn't either given or received, the thought of receiving turned me on, but I wasn't really happy at the idea of giving. Which is kind of funny, because now that I've tried both, I'm more turned on by the thought of giving, and I enjoy it more than receiving.

The first time I received I have to admit I was a bit grossed out. But then, it was with the wrong partner. As I grew more experienced, I realized that for me, receiving oral feels pleasurable only if I am with the right partner, a person I feel REALLY comfortable with (like my current bf). Otherwise it just makes me uncomfortable and grosses me out.

The first time I gave oral, it was a lot more fun than I had imagined. I love playing and teasing. I think if you tried, you would be pleasantly surprised ;-).

Edit: needless to say, under no circumstance should your partner make you feel like you are inadequate, especially as regards sexual habits. When the "pushing" begins, the relationship is on its way to disaster. Everything should come naturally and spontaneously: if something doesn't feel "right", it means it shouldn't be happening.
    Last edited by searock; 20-03-12 at 03:52 AM.

Users Country Flag
    Thanks everyone, this is all helpful. : )

Haxan: I have no boyfriend at the moment... I'm collecting advice for the future. But that's still helpful, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Fru View Post
    Thanks everyone, this is all helpful. : )

Haxan: I have no boyfriend at the moment... I'm collecting advice for the future. But that's still helpful, thanks!
    hahaha, good to know. Ya, relax on the 'bits' part

I enjoy giving oral sex to my gf. She says she doesn't see how I do it but it turns me on so much to do it. She loves it by the way but she does not like to return the favor. Some previous bf told her she wasn't good at if and I think that is part of it. When she is in the mood to give it is great and I tell her but she still doubts herself. I definatly have to be comfortable with someone to give or recieve oral but it can be very rewarding.

I love giving oral. To me it's a huge turn on. Not to mention, you have control over your guy. You decide how fast, slow, hard, soft you go. I rather give than receive.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetmomma4 View Post
    Not to mention, you have control over your guy. You decide how fast, slow, hard, soft you go.
    No, no, no, I much prefer to be in control of that. Kind of a giving and getting at the same time, twice the fun for both.

I like to be in control too. I also like it when my bf is in control. Actually, I also like it when we both control at the same time. They are three different things and I like to experience them all :-).

I'm all about both. Of giving and recieving, i think 69'ing is the most pleasurable because you can kinda control the pace of the other by your pace on them. And honestly the first time my ex finished me off in her mouth and throat, i hands down had never came so hard and so much in my LIFE. It made me actually look forward to her time of the month, because no matter how bitchy she got she was all about pleasing me because she didn't want to have sex that week. Then the rest of the month we would go down on each other, 69 or whatever before and during sex as usual. But, it was a "perk" that made her mood swings worth the while every month. Hahaha.

A little catsup makes anything taste better.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast