+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Should I leave?

Should I leave?

Hey guys,

I've been debating on a break up with my boyfriend. On the 25th of this month, it will be our 2 years together. These past few months have been awful. He never takes me on dates, or is romantic, or anything. I even caught him calling me "his retarded girlfriend" yesterday, to his friends! Now it wouldn't be too hard to break up but 1. I have an old spots car at his house that's a shell and idk how to get it home! I'm afraid to see him. 2. We are in college and we have a class together. 3. We have the same job! It's insane! He's a good guy and means well but it's just not working out and this stuff is a huge conflict. I'm so confused! I love him but I'm not happy. My mother also keeps pressuring me and I'm 22 for crying out loud!!! Please guys help me out, any advice is appreciated.

If you're in college, you're batting a thousand, this means leverage on your part. I see your dilemma about the car.....if it's not towing distance, you have to come up with plan B! You will have to put on a Oscar performance, until you come up with a plan to get your shell home! Just, grit your teeth and bide the time. The other problem you have, is how you have the same classes and job"BIG PROBLEM" that is a serious standstill. The only way out of this mess, is one of you will have to leave for another school, job or just change schedules on your job and school....IT ALL FALLS ON YOU!

Yeah no kidding! I had the job before he did and everything. I helped him get a job with me. I put my two weeks notice in, hoping to find another job, I'm going to email my professor and try to change classes, and what not.

Yes break up. It's your life. Mom is just wanting you to settle down and have grandkids already.