+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Y he didnt tell me

Y he didnt tell me

we been dating almost 2 yrs. he was in a off and on relationship for like 24 years. before he met me.. he is (50) i am (39) anyways before i say this i been to his job and everything and his ex and alot of other people knows he worked there in the past. anyways i called his job knowing they would relate this message to him and i asked if he worked there they said yes..i then said can you tell me if he drives or takes a bus . they said well we cant tell you that information. which i knew they would of said anyways. well 3 days went by and he didnt tell me that he got a weired phone call from some woman asking if he worked there or drove, took a bus. so last night i said did you talk to becky anytime friday ( co-worker) thats who i spoke to.. he said yeh for a min. i then said so did u ever find out who called you. he said no im tring to figure it out. i said why didnt u tell me about this. he said because its not important. he said i wanted to know who it was first. i said regardless if ur gonna tell me befor or after you find out. he said well i am waiting to see if i get a email or something. MY QUESTION IS .... why didnt he tell me ???? and then he sais.. well i knew it was you... if he felt it was me. he would of said did you call my job being silly asking questions or he would of said something like that to me. so basically he turned it on me obviously.. why wouldnt he of told me ???

I don't get it. Why on earth did you ring asking about whether he took a bus or drove?
    Some people are drains and some are radiators... Keep clear of the drains and hug the radiators!

i knew they wouldnt tell me the information anyways. for it is confidentual.. but i knew they would let him know what type of phone call he got. i called and asked if he worked there... and they said yes...i said can you tell me if he drives or takes the bus... i asked that because his ex and other associates knew that he drove and he took the bus when he didnt have a car... anyways i did this just to see if he would tell me that he gotton a call from a woman asking this about him.. but he DIDNT TELL ME i just want to know why he didnt tell me.... i wanted this to seem as if i was a ex or someone calling to try and contact him or know what kind of car he drives now or something. I WISH HE WOULD OF SAID TO ME.. lol i got a phone call from some lady asking if i worked there and if i drove or take a bus.. OR EVEN ASKING ME IF I DID IT.. but he said nothing at all to me...
    Last edited by himnme; 19-03-12 at 08:19 PM.

It seems you think he is hiding calls from other women from you. If so, there are trust issues that need to be worked out. Do you have a history of being with men who cheat on you? You should change this, or you will drive away any good man you happen to attract. If a woman did this to me, it would be a big red flag saying this woman has baggage.

he knows what i been threw in the past.. and what type of jerk he was. he knows how i am and everything and understands.. but you are right but then again as i said he knows how i am ... i made this call just to see what he would do... i know there should be straight trust... i just did this to ease my mind from certain things he said to me in the past about his ex... i just dont understand why he wouldnt of told me about the call...