+ Follow This Topic

Thread: women

women

alright here's how it goes, ive known this girl for a while and i never had feelings for her but then all of sudden she starts talkin to me all the time, and then later on i find out we have a bunch of stuff in common and she says all this stuff about how were soul mates, well i finally get the nerve to ask her if she likes me and before i do she says this stuff about how, she wants to take a break from guys, so im like sonnuvabitch, and i told her when she's untired of guys to talk to me but she says she isnt tired of me.
    should i go ahead and still ask her if she does infact like me or should i give it some time?

Did you seriously not get that hint? She said she's not sick of you but she's sick of all other guys. If you like her back then just go ahead and ask her out, she's waiting for it. If you don't then talk to her about her feelings and see what's going on. I can already tell you she likes you though.
    Heit ist mein taug.

I'm with Zekk. Do you need to be hit over the head with a mallet? Go ahead and ask her out! What are you waiting for?