+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Hi All...

Hi All...

Hey there...

I'll be totally honest - I've signed up because for the first time in 7years, I'm at a stage where I'm totally and completely unsure about what to do in my life. I'm hoping one of you fine people may be able to relate to my problems and advise. If not, it's going to feel very good just to get all of this off my chest to complete strangers who can advice me what to do (in their own opinions) for the best.

Hi there 5ft19in! Welcome to the forum; I am relatively new myself. If you're very unsure about what to do in your life, there are plenty of resources on the Web and elsewhere that can help you out. I would recommend maybe seeking a certified life coach. Whereas counselors help you by working on your past (figuring out how you got to the present), life coaches generally work on your future (help you figure out where you are now and where you want to be).

I recently finished reading a bood called "The Dream Giver" by Bruce Wilkinson. It's a great book designed to help you figure out what you were born to do and what your purpose is here on Earth. There are some exercises in there that could help you out.

I hope this helps get you on a good start. If you ever have any other que let me know!