+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Advice (Awkward)

Advice (Awkward)

OK here is the situation. Recently me and my family were invited to dinner and there were 2-3 families who were present we met this family lets say long distance relatives(family friends) they live quiet far but any how they are very rich and have a very nice daughter my age. Her father got on with my father so i gave eye contact to her a couple of times. Respecting family values and traditions i could not approach her while whole families including her mother being there. Had a word with my parents about it an she is fine with what i told her next time we may see each other might be in summer time at a wedding and told my parents to start becoming more closer to them ect.. now i do not have no contact with her do not know her name anything and they hardly come were we live how should i go about this its really hard to say but as far as i know she is studying in another city what shall i do obviously the initial thing to do would be approach but it just can't happen around family. I understand this process could take time or might not even work out but if you understand please put some in-put.
    The road is coming to an end just catch the highway and meet someone else

Jut ask he out! What do you have to loose? You will never know if this is going to work out or not, if you never try it! If you are single just go for it! If she says no, or if it doesn't work, them you will have your mind free to someone else.

Just slip her a note with you facebook address on it.

If she says no, or if it doesn't work, them you will have your mind free to someone else.