+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Crush on a married woman and doing my best to avoid it but she's not making it easy.

Crush on a married woman and doing my best to avoid it but she's not making it easy.

I would like a little advice from a woman's perspective. I have a crush on a married woman at my gym mainly due to the fact that she is the type of woman I'm attracted to (i.e., fit, brunette, nice person, etc.). There are other women at my gym who are also very attractive at my gym but this is woman that does it for me (you can't always help who you like i suppose).
    We do know each other just from saying hi at the gym and occasional small talk. I honestly do respect that she is married and I have never made any attempt to flirt with her or show my interest as I would do if she was single. I actually try to avoid her most of time (i.e., workout at different times, stay on the other side of the gym, etc.) but ultimately i end up giving in and going back to my regular time and saying hi when I see her (I sort of miss seeing her). I'm pretty ok with this since I have my share of fun with dating. The problem is, I think she is doing the same thing as me or it's just a strange coincidence. For instance, she checks me out in mirrors and then looks away when I catch her looking, which i also do. If we see each other too much she starts going at different times which I also do and then we run into each other at those different times and we both seems surprised to see each other as if we know what we're up to. She sometimes comes right over to say hi to me which she does with no one else and than sometimes completely avoids me as i also do. The most surprising thing she did was drive by my house (the one time that I know of and i just happened to be bringing the garbage to the end of my driveway) when I avoided my regular workout time the gym for a month (this is one thing I haven't done which is somewhat stalkerish). I live on street that is new with 10 houses and I know she knows no one on my street. This might be my imagination but I think she is going thru the same crush issues I am because her actions are almost identical to mine aside from the drive-by
    I was wondering what you ladies think? I don't want start something with this woman but I'm curious if women who have crushes do the same things as I do when you want to get over one or avoid any interaction that may lead to alone time.
    Some of you might think I'm mis-reading things but I'm 99% sure I'm not. I'm not worried about anything ever escalating due to the fact that we never see each other anywhere else other than the gym. Also what would you do in my situation?
    Thank you.

Walk away.Married women are off-the-limits.
    Been there,done that.
    She is somebody else woman.Her marriage problems are not your business,you shouldnt make them your business.
    Besides,there is nothing more attractive and sexy than a single hot woman who likes you. Dont settle for less.