+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is this normal or doesn't she really love me anymore?

Is this normal or doesn't she really love me anymore?

Hey, Me and my girlfriend are together for almost 4 months. We had a pretty good relationship.. We argue alot but actually everything went fine. 2 weeks ago we found out she was pregnant. Since we really didnt plan something like that we both agreed for an abortion.

Now, i know this must be extremely tough for her but i try to support her every second of the day.. I've been extra sweet but i feel like she takes it for granted. I feel totally unappreciated and unwanted. She is always mad and cranky, but only at me. Now she told me she doesn't want sex within the first few weeks ( Which i totally get ). I just don't know what to do anymore.. I feel my patience is running out because i feel like i'm the only one who's putting in an extra effort. I don't want to sound selfish or something but i really thought about breaking up after the abortion. Because i am sick and tired of the way she's acting.

Is this normal behavior in her situation or is she losing her love for me?

Thanks

Not normal if its constant. If things dont change, you need to do something. Cant live like this forever.....your happiness comes first.

Quote Originally Posted by KendrickL View Post
    We had a pretty good relationship.. We argue a lot
    You can't be having a pretty good relationship if you argue a lot, especially at only 4 months in. This relationship was doomed before the abortion.....the abortion just may have just added to it.

Call her out on it. Both of you reassess the relationship on how it stands. If she is unhappy and you are unhappy, then call it quits.

Tip: when using a condom (I hope you were using one), use a spermicidal foam as well because they will break....secondly, never ever trust a girl to manage the birth control.....it's way too easy to miss a few pills.