It was passionate. It was perfect. We were just talking for hours and hours. Then, he looked at the clock and back at me. "Okay I'm not waiting past 2 am to kiss you". He put his hand on my leg tabs was curled up to my chest as we laid on his bed. Then suddenly he moved in and kissed me. We didn't wait. It was hard, passionate, and perfect. His tongue swirled around mine. I felt tingles, butterflies, love, and desire. I wanted him so badly. I felt his hands move up my back and try to find the clasp to my bra. He finally found it and undid it. My shirt was still on, so as we kissed I felt his hands softly trying to remove it. I helped him and gulled it over my head. His hand imediately began touching my breasts. His hands were soft and so were his movements. We kept at it for awhile. Then, I felt his hands move back down. My back, to my butt, and slowly down my legs. He came back up and rested his hands on my butt, holding it. His kisses became more passionate. His desire for me increased. He slowly began touching me in places that made me feel so so good. Then, after he did that, his hands came back up to my breasts and we kissed slow.. Our lounges rolling around each other's mouths to a rhythm. We kissed in the left direction, the right direction, on our sides, on top of each other, with my hands in his hair and his in mine.

It was beautiful. And as we kissed, I thought to myself and imagined saying it outloud..or maybe I did.. "I love you."