Hey guys! My name is Sophia, and I have quite a story to tell you. I want all of you with the time, patience, and beautiful advice to keep on reading because I need YOU. I need you to tell me what I should and should not do. Be honest; be sincere; tell me what you would want to hear.

I grew up an only child with a single mom raising me. We weren't rich, but we didn't live on the streets or in a semi-nice house. It was an apartment. It was just us, with the incoming dates and my grandparents visiting each weekend. I was well-liked but a lot of trouble. I remember being sent to the principal's office in Kindergarten for "fighting with pencils". So, as you might've concluded, I had a lot of anger growing up, and that confused anger turned into anger towards men as I grew up.

I was so confused about my dad. Why did he leave? What'd I do? Etc..etc. I'd watch other girls get picked up and swung around by their dads, while my mom taught me to braid my hair. I loved my mom, but I needed my father. So. He came once when I was five. It was the perfect outing. We ate seafood then came back to the house. It was pretty late, so I went in my bed and pretended to sleep. I wanted my daddy to come tuck me in, but he never came..ever. He left. I waited by the phone everyday at 4 o'clock for his call, but he never stuck to his promise to call.

I got over that as a child because I didn't much understand the situation, and I definitely didn't have any andwers. Plus, my mom began dating again.

When I was seven, she met someone who she got pretty serious about. In fact, we all moved in together. This meant me starting a new school, but it was the summer do I started at a camp first

I had no idea how much this move, this camp, and this new school would change my life, my idea on men, and my personality. It was here at summer camp, at the age of seven, that I met the love of my life.

I was a new girl, so I walked into camp a shy girl with beach blonde hair anda wicked dark tan. I must say, I was adorable growing up. The first girl I met was Rachel. She and I became the best of friends, and she ntroduced me to everyone in our group, including John. John was the cutest boy I had ever seen! I smiled at him all the time, but I also noticed he liked Rachel. I was so upset about this. I wanted John all to myself.

One day, while we were sitting in line, John came up to me, pointed, and said, "Hey. You see that boy over there?" I looked in the direction he was pointing. It was a round boy with sun spots and a weird laugh that he was pointing to.. "He likes you!" John said with a chuckle. I thought to myself, "Oh great. That kid is going to ruin my chance with John by trying to get near me!"

Yes. I was only seven, but I have quite the memory.

From that day forward, I remember that that big boy, Jack, didn't turn out as I thought he'd be, he wasn't obsessive, he didn't try to come near me, and he certainly didn't show he liked me. So, I remember starting to like him. He was curious, like he had a secret, and I wanted to know it so badly!

I waved to Jack everyday until the last day of camp. We had talked a few times, but I had no idea how much we'd talk later in life...

When I started the second grade, I was nervous. I had a more lenient uniform then the one I had at private school the previous year.

I walked into school shy, but then after I spotted someone I knew in the crowd my fears disappeared. Jack was here. I remember him sitting and talking with a girl, but I found out later It was his cousin. STILL. The second I saw them I was so jealous.

I spent the whole year chasing after him. I sent him little love notes, chased him (literally), and he was even my first kiss! I jumped on his back in the middle of the soccer field and kissed him on the lips! He was my everything.. He was my first true little kid love, but then he turned into being me true .TRUE love.. In middle school, junior high, and now, high school.

I spent years chasing after him. It was only in the sixth, seventh, and eighth grade that I loosened up and became best friends with him. He knew about the story about my dad, he knew what bugged me, my personality, how strict and overprotective my mother was/is, everything. He became the person who knew me best. And eventually, I was okay with being just friends. In fact, I went out with a few other boys that I sort of liked. None of those relationships worked out, but I still did it and Jack knew about all of them. In fact, between 6th and 8th grade, I was so crazy about his best friend Joseph. Joseph made me smile everytime I saw him. I loved him so much, and when I changed back to private school for ninth grade I cried that whole summer over Joseph.

Then.. I realized something towards the end of that summer... I never grieved over losing Jack. For the first tms, I'd be at school without him. I wouldn't see him everyday. We wouldn't drive each other crazy, get int trouble with our teachers, or laugh at each there's ridicules.

He was never really physical with me. In fact, until recently, he hadn't hugged me very much either. He had one girlfriend for one week in the seventh grade.

I think he has fear of commitment because his parents suffered from a terrible divorce..

But anyways, I called him that summer. And guess what? He had kissed someone else for the first time since that first kiss of ours in the second grade. But I wasn't sad. I was happy for him! Jack was growing up. I had kissed plenty of boys since second grade, so he deserved someone to kiss, too!

I called again when schools started, and I told him all about the all girl private school. It was different, I said, especially after getting into SO much trouble with boys at coed public school for all those years. I told Jim I missed it, but I liked my new school.

The girl he kissed was a one time thing. He met her on vacation and she meant nothing. He told me everything about school, the girl, and how much he..missed me.

That December he started to tell me about how we should hangout. He invited *me places, but I could ever go. My mom is strict when it comes to plans, always has been. She wants the best and safest life for me. She liked Jack though so I knew shed come around one day she knew his mom, all about me and Jack's crazy friendship, and he I was so crazy in love with him still after all those years.

So finally, we hungout. I walked from the gym to his house across the street. It wasn't awkward at all. He let me in, we talked, and then I said to give me a tour of his house. Of course the tour ended with his room. But to my surprise, we just talked for 3 hours. Then, when his dad came home, I left. No kiss, nothing.
Two hours later..I went back. We talked for another hour. Then when it was two minuted before I had to leave, we made out. When I say it was worth the wait..I mean it.

SO MUCH CHEMISTRY.

I left, and then the next day I snuck out to meet him. I stayed at his house from 11-4:30 am. We talked for 3 hours and kissed for 2.5. He touched me in all the right places. It was such a magical night. And even before it got physical, we talked so genuinely to each other. He told me about his sister who had an abusive father, about our plans for college and professions, high school, each other. He even made me laugh so hard I literally peed!

I left so happy. I had to wake up at 6 am the next day, but even with 2 hours of sleep, I was so energized the next day. I was in love; this I knew for sure.