+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: advice wanted

advice wanted

Hey guys I am in need of vaulable information.I have been talking to this guy for a month.He promised me all sorts of things.Well everything was great until my parents and I moved and me and him didn't get to talk every night like we usually do.Cause the computer was off and we had no phone but I did call him once on my cell.
    We talked for a little while and he said he'd call me back,and he never did.So I called him for 2 weeks and he never answered the phone nor called me back.I even text messaged him still nothing.So when we got the computer back going I emailed him,he read it no response.So i emailed him again,saying that it was clear that he was dodging me and that if he didn't wanna talk to me all he had to do was say so,even said that we could be just friends if he wanted it that way,still no response.
    So the other day I he came online while I was on,to my surprise he IMed me,said he lost his cell and didn't have my number or any numbers for that matter,and he gave me his new number.
    But my friend says he called her everyday those 2 weeks.My friend is 50-60 years old and is married,she says he calls her mom.But anyway I asked him if he had talked to her he said no cause she mad him mad.So he talked for a lil while said he was reading mail from 4 days ago but the letters I had sent was in that 4 day time limit and they had already been read,so if he didn't read them then who did.Ok so anyway said he was about through with the emails then all of a sudden he split without saying bye or anything.Well I talked to him tonite this time I IMed him,he talked for a little while.
    I asked him if he wanted my cell #,he said it would be nice,then when I gave it to him he said thanks,he didn't say much so I told him he was being awfully quiet,he said he was trying to finsh updating his work website so he could talk a little,I said ok,then I guess as soon as he got done he split again without saying anything.My friend was still online so I asked her whens the last time she talked to him,she said she was on the phone with him right then,she asked me if I had his number I told her yes I did,then she asked me which one I had,I told her his new number,she said which one,I told her I had the number written down in my room and couldn't remember it,she told me to go get it,I asked why,then she said just because and then said I'm gonna go to bed.
    Now if she was on the phone with him why did she want me to tell her which of his phone numbers I had,it doesn't make since to me.I don't have the slightest clue whats going on with my so-called boyfriend either.So any advice is well appreciated...please I need all the help I can get cause I am lost.

he's not your boyfriend my dear. he probably just doesn't have the balls to tell you that he's not interested in you. but i do, he's probably not interested in you.

hahahahahaha. whew...nothing's going on. I second the above post. I must hand it to him that he's a rather clever excuse maker.

"In the future, everyone will be famous for 15 minutes..." -Andy Warhol

Well, let's face it: you do love him, but unfortunately he doesn't love you. Honey! there are just too many silly excuses. This means he is not interested in you anymore. He has got no guts to tell you. (well, it seems that guys can't tell her the truth because many of them don't want to make her feel bad or turn her down, it is about being polite, but at the same time, it can be decieving. I learned that it is just better to tell the truth, being straight, so that things wouldn't get complicated just like your situation). Anyway, there are some theories that I've just developed.
    1. He is interested in some other girl, and probably going after her, and possibly dating.
    2. He is keeping away from you little by little.
    3. One in million, those excuses might be the truth. He might be having some personal issues.
    4. Or finally, he is just confused. His devil side keeps saying that end the relationship, and angel side keeps saying stay with you. ( This happens to many)
    Well, goodluck!!!

haha Misombra is such a darling. I do love her so.
    ---------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------

tis all true, he don't give a monkey crap about you, probably (most likely) just found better
    *shrugs*

I told him in an email that if he didn't want to talk to me anymore just to say so,so why not say something then and there. And why give me his new cell phone number and want mine.Especially if hes trying to avoid me.

have you read the rules of LF yet?
    "Without music, life would be a mistake" -Neitzsche

What? you lost me

sorry about that...that was a joke (well not really)

anyways, I stick with the above posts, this guy is not your boyfriend. Keeping tabs on him isn't always the best trick. He is being nice about this so be thankful he's not giving you a slap in the face that he's not interested. Move on, it's your best bet.

Cdoc

Quote Originally Posted by spiceitup
    What? you lost me
    [url]http://www.loveforum.net/t4874-loveforum-rulesguidelines.html[/url] -particularly number 2. I know you're new, so am I

anyway, this has nothing to do with your topic so take it or leave it.

Cdoc

If you look behind you, you should see a slight image of him in a cloud of dust. Don't hang on to a possibility, your just insulting yourself. Move forward, don't look back except for lessons learned and this is just that. Find someone who shares your values and morals, build something that you would consider truly special and stay committed. Thats a great place to go as you step into your future because this is a sad and shady spot without any doubt.

Good Luck,
    Sincerely,
    [url]http://valueprep.com[/url]

He moved, I think you gotta give it up...

thanks...blazin...trav...umm
    hi!

Hey guys more infor to this story.Talked to him a couple of nights ago andhe was acting like his old self again.Wanting to spend time with me sat.Said that he was coming down friday and gonna stay at a hotel until sunday.He said that he wanted to see me and wanted to know if i wanted to see him.Well we talked for a while and then he said well sweetheart I'll talk to you tomorrow.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast